Your Headliners 2024

nikkic

Friday - Dua, she’s in my top 3 unmissable acts this year, super excited.

Saturday -  Will decide on the day but it’s between Coldplay / Jessie Ware / Erol Alkan on the Rave Tree

Sunday - Justice most likely.. with National as back up if the field is too rammed.

Fri: I honestly don’t know. Feel like maybe I should watch Dua Lipa as I’ll never see her before however she’s not my thing at all so wondering whether not to bother. 2nd choice is probably Fontaines but then I might catch them on tour so maybe I’ll go Idles. Any thoughts? Probably just decide on the night. 

Sat: Coldplay

Sun: Avril Lavigne (will be the last act before heading home)

Edited by foolee

Jungle 

Coldplay

London Grammar/Justice - would it be ridiculous to try and do a bit of both? LG finish at 10.30 and Justice don't start until 10. West Holts and The Park don't seem a million miles from each other on the map..

1 minute ago, LeFreak said:

Jungle 

Coldplay

London Grammar/Justice - would it be ridiculous to try and do a bit of both? LG finish at 10.30 and Justice don't start until 10. West Holts and The Park don't seem a million miles from each other on the map..

You could probably catch the last half hour of Justice if you’re quick 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LeFreak said:

Jungle 

Coldplay

Further than you think on tired, Sunday feet with crowds to negotiate.  I’d pick one and stick.

• Like 1

Still in negotiations,

Fri - Jamie XX potentially. Dua is a possibility I suppose. 

Sat - Coldplay 

Sun - London Grammar I suspect, but I'd like to see Justice (might catch the end) 

Friday. Idles. If only for one song, Grace. 

Saturday. Coldplay, husband hasn't Seen. I have . Frankly, great live band and he will hold my hand the whole way through. I will love every minute.

Sunday-Justice. Obviously. Justice 

Jungle - still gutted about the Jamie XX clash but I'm going to see him in September now

Coldplay - first Glasto, feels only polite to see one of the big pyramid sets and this is the obvious one

Justice/James Blake - Will make a late call, depending on whether we want to chill or party. National would be in the mix but I'm seeing them the following week

Jungle, Coldplay and The National for me.  I've seen Coldplay a few times at the festival and they've never disappointed, same with Jungle and The National are one of my most listened artists so I feel like I've lucked out with the lineup this year.

Oxfam shifts allowing I will be watching: - 

Friday - Jungle -the one act I want to check out more than the rest

Saturday  - Coldplay - one of the best festival bands you will ever see - totally uplifting

The National - but I will still be nursing the huge hurt that Taylor Swift pulled out to play a third in Dublin. Ironic considering the amount of connections between her and this band.

Friday - First time in my decade at Glastonbury I've failed to find a headliner. Probably will be Idles though as I don't mind their latest album. Part of me thinks I should try Jungle though.
Saturday - Coldplay
Sunday - The National

Edited by Little Andy

Been a while since I cared so little about headliners. Sods law that two of my must sees clash on Sunday.

Friday will be a peak with LCD. Thinking Jamie after but could divert to Fontaines

Saturday will peak with Simz. Peel off from the edge of the crowd and try and grab a bit of Skinner. Head towards SE and see how long I can persuade my group to linger at Disclosure beforehand. Tbh we'd only be doing that as it's close to the entry point.

Sunday will be down the front for The National. Gutted about the Justice clash - but willing to gamble that nothing they do trumps seeing Xavier crowd walking then pausing to smoke (presumably) a Gauloise.

At least that's what I'm telling myself. Can sense incoming fomo on Sunday, no matter which direction I turn