Proper breakfast

qt30546

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2024 at 6:50 AM, A Particular Grey Chihuahu said:

I mainly has cereal bars for breakfast 😅 even when I went to the Divers it was probably more diner time.

Same. cereal bars and a whole load of fruit, so i can pretend im being vaguely vitamin-minded for at least a bit 

1 hour ago, balti-pie said:

Same. cereal bars and a whole load of fruit, so i can pretend im being vaguely vitamin-minded for at least a bit 

Yeah, you've got to treat your body as a temple in between lagers and spliffs 😅 I was bleary eyed stuffing my face with tinned apricot one morning thinking "am I really this tight?" Lol

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, A Particular Grey Chihuahu said:

Yeah, you've got to treat your body as a temple in between lagers and spliffs 😅 I was bleary eyed stuffing my face with tinned apricot one morning thinking "am I really this tight?" Lol

Tbf I have noted that tinned pineapple with a cheeky little tot of rum is quite spectacularly lovely for breakfast. Would apricot too, or a brandy perhaps?!?! 

• 2 weeks later...