Football 2024/25

charlierc

Stepping away for the Euro's a sec the following clip seems to be gettting traction on twitter confirming that there does seem to be some sort of power struggle going on currently regarding the rules which wasn't there before the attempted breakaway.

1 hour ago, lost said:

Stepping away for the Euro's a sec the following clip seems to be gettting traction on twitter confirming that there does seem to be some sort of power struggle going on currently regarding the rules which wasn't there before the attempted breakaway.

Certainly it's not exactly helping with fans of non-big six clubs and their opinions that the big six are ruining the Premier League for everyone else judging by various comments I've seen on this.

I'd felt from about the 65th minute that England weren't going to score and they really did their best to prove me right.

And yet, here we are. Quarter finals for a 4th tournament in a row - something England have never actually done before - without ever actually looking that good in this edition. Take it I guess.

I put £10 on after 75 minutes as I was so convinced England would score, didn’t think they would leave it that late, but top class players like Bellingham can do these things when it matters.

Another dreadful England game to watch. Compare to Spain v Georgia which has been entertaining from start to finish of the first half.