Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

Rock am Ring 2025

23 minutes ago, Archi said:

Just look at the poster... Only the last day misses an headliner. BMTH first day, SlipKnot second day and TBA - should be Linkin Park - on the last day. A good duo with Sleep Token like their huge arena show in Paris in 10 days.

Day 1
Main Stage: Bring Me The Horizon - K.I.Z. - Biffy Clyro...
Second Stage: The Prodigy - A Day To Remember...

Day 2

Main Stage: SlipKnot - KoRn - In Flames...
Second Stage: Rise Against - Heaven Shall Burn...

Day 3:
Main Stage: Linkin Park - Sleep Token - Idles...
Second Stage: Falling In Reverse - Beatsteaks - Lorna Shore...

Btw, the festival confirms that 30 bands are missing. We have 70 confirmed of the 100.

I know I changed my stance further up, it doesn't make it any better though haha. Given I presume second stage finishes later that means Biffy Clyro, ADTR, The Prodigy is decent but that's kinda where it ends for me except for Rise Against. 

28 minutes ago, Archi said:

Just look at the poster... Only the last day misses an headliner. BMTH first day, SlipKnot second day and TBA - should be Linkin Park - on the last day. A good duo with Sleep Token like their huge arena show in Paris in 10 days.

Day 1
Main Stage: Bring Me The Horizon - K.I.Z. - Biffy Clyro...
Second Stage: The Prodigy - A Day To Remember...

Day 2

Main Stage: SlipKnot - KoRn - In Flames...
Second Stage: Rise Against - Heaven Shall Burn...

Day 3:
Main Stage: Linkin Park - Sleep Token - Idles...
Second Stage: Falling In Reverse - Beatsteaks - Lorna Shore...

Btw, the festival confirms that 30 bands are missing. We have 70 confirmed of the 100.

Is this working on thw basis that all Main Stage headline acts are listed on top left of each row?

If so, what does that mean for Rock IM Park where Falling in Reverse are top row, left hand side, with the gaps in different places?

I'm probably missing something, but looking at the RIP poster, headliners are BMTH, Slipknot and FiR

Many people were dissapointed with Nova Rock, but is this so much better? It’s NOT!

I expect from Nova Rock to announce same headliner as RAR, probably LP or SOAD plus Falling in Reverse, Spiritbox, House of Protection and some nice punk bands and for less money, it’s gonna be decent lineup.

Edited by SweetJesus
  • Upvote 1

It's based on 2024 poster and repartition. The line-up for Rock Am Ring and Rock Im Park are the same, just the days are in a different order because it happens on the same weekend. Falling In Reverse are the middle name of their day on both posters. It seems pretty clear they'll headline the Mandora Stage. In 2024, we had Avenged SevenfoldBroilers and Parkway Drive on that spot. In 2025, we'll have Falling In ReverseRise Against and The Prodigy

38 minutes ago, SweetJesus said:

Many people were dissapointed with Nova Rock, but is this so much better? It’s NOT!

I expect from Nova Rock to announce same headliner as RAR, probably LP or SOAD plus Falling in Reverse, Spiritbox, House of Protection and some nice punk bands and for less money, it’s gonna be decent lineup.

I'm with you that it isn't much better than nova rock, although deafhaven are a big pull for me. That the missing head for RaR and Nova are the same is pretty likely, but I don't think that Falling in Reverse will be at Nova, I see no reason why the wouldn't have been in yesterday's wave.

1 hour ago, SweetJesus said:

I think it's better than Nova Rock. I've got double the bands at RAR than at Nova. The actual release of Nova has 1 day I'd attend plus Iggy Pop, the second one that was a 'hidden' posted potential doesn't make any difference. I think the differences amd additions for RAR are better too. Sunday however though headline dependent I would probably just pack up early and go.

Edited by northernangel

1 hour ago, Ausländer said:

I'm with you that it isn't much better than nova rock, although deafhaven are a big pull for me. That the missing head for RaR and Nova are the same is pretty likely, but I don't think that Falling in Reverse will be at Nova, I see no reason why the wouldn't have been in yesterday's wave.

I think FiR are very likely at Nova given Peyton Parrish post. They just dropped from the announce for whatever reason. Also, the announcement of Wednesday says 5 bands, so 1 is missing from the poster. 

image.png.50051c9886130d82cf5988407f4262a3.png

1 hour ago, northernangel said:

Question is if Linkin Park are waiting to announce then why a random Sonic Temple announcement. 

Maybe they want to announce the whole tour?

Maybe LP won't play any EU festivals and will announce stadium tour dates only and NR + RaR/RiP will announce something like Die Arzte, Die Toten Hosen or Volbeat 😁

Thinking about it, Paramore are meant to be touring next year and Hayley Williams apparently told fans (least according to their Reddit) that they were working on Euro dates.

It feels like a longer shot given supporting Taylor Swift is a long jump from metal/pop-punk, but could they maybe be a name in the mix? At least if this becomes more tangible than it currently is.