Terminal 1 (FKA Williams Green)

BigMarv

1 hour ago, tarw said:

20 but I think that you don’t need a TV license if you have a computer so 21. 

You do.

I got 20.  Is this an official site because I thought some of the wording was very strange English!  Which is ironic really.

• Upvote 1

Got 20/24 on the first run, got 10/24 on the second. Not surprising, since I know much more about the history and your magna cartas than the technicalities of the judicial system. Might need to do a bit of studying if I ever wanted the citizenship 😁

1 hour ago, Beerqueen said:

You do.

I got 20.  Is this an official site because I thought some of the wording was very strange English!  Which is ironic really.

You don’t even need a license if you have a television as long as you don’t watch live TV or iPlayer according to Martin Lewis 

9 minutes ago, tarw said:

You don’t even need a license if you have a television as long as you don’t watch live TV or iPlayer according to Martin Lewis 

Yeah sorry I meant that it didn't matter if you watched it on your computer rather than on a TV though.

15 hours ago, paulshane said:

get swotting on the questions:

https://www.citizenshiptest.org.uk/Practice

(they are surprisingly, potentially unfairly, hard)

I got 22/24. That history degree really getting me through.

But I imagine my score wouldn't be quite as good, half-cut after a few days at Glastonbury, and without the benefit of multiple choice.

4 minutes ago, chuckles07 said:

19 out of 24. Who knew that 16 year olds could get lottery tickets….😀

Me!  Always thought it was nuts that you can smoke, gamble, vote and marry at 16, drive at 17, but can't have a drink until you're 18. Seems mad.

6 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

You do.

No. 

Screenshot_20240610_164838_Chrome.jpg

Edited by clarkete

24 minutes ago, A Particular Grey Chihuahu said:

It looks really interesting in the latest pics

gf920.jpg

it does look interesting… but it’s like the pier - must have cost a bomb to make and install and is it budget well spent? Have to wait and see I guess! 

I do like that the crazy ideas are spreading across the site though and not just limited to the SEC. 

17 hours ago, stuie said:

it does look interesting… but it’s like the pier - must have cost a bomb to make and install and is it budget well spent? Have to wait and see I guess! 

I do like that the crazy ideas are spreading across the site though and not just limited to the SEC. 

I know what you mean. I'd prefer the money to go on bands rather than staging. 

Did anyone get in? We got a difficult question, failed and got turned away. They don’t mess about. 

Great addition to the site. You can still access the bar and dance floor area, with some great music being played 

Edited by The60ftOctopus
Extra

1 hour ago, The60ftOctopus said:

Did anyone get in? We got a difficult question, failed and got turned away. They don’t mess about. 

Great addition to the site. You can still access the bar and dance floor area, with some great music being played 

Thought it looked good, never thought to try tbh, we walked 100 feet to bar henge 😊

6 hours ago, The60ftOctopus said:

What sort of music?