Staff/Performer Ticket - wrong names?

Hi folks,

Long story short, I have a friend who was meant to transfer his Staff/Performer tickets to my name, but forgot and has now received the tickets in the post with his name. These tickets do not have photos on them, but do have a a name, the wrong name. 

Can anyone let me know the process for picking up the tickets, is ID required or do I just enter, via the blue gate I believe, and swap for a wrist band no questions asked? If ID is required is it photo ID and if so does it have to be a specific type of ID? 

Any insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks all! x 

It’s worth getting him to contact the person who issued the tickets to them to see what they can do. They do ask for ID for tickets that are named (hospitality for example I’ve had to show photo ID that matched the ticket) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, I_thought_it_was_ok said:

Thanks Skip!

Wouldn't you have to have the tickets reissued with the correct name or do they just not check ID for Staff/Performer tickets? 

I’ve never had ID checked, but I do arrive early 

• Like 1

One of our group got a Staff/Performer ticket via a friend of a friend and has the same issue (she has a traders stall). She did ask for a copy of his passport at the time so sure it will be fine and he's going to ask her. My question is however does he have to go in a different gate from us normal punters on Wednesday does anyone know?

On 6/18/2024 at 8:42 PM, DecadeOfGlastonburys said:

Heya,

I've gone in via hospitality and crew before - they will ask for photo ID showing the name that corresponds to the ticket name 

We have "H"  bands this year (as last resort way in), and I have specifically asked the question about whether I need ID more than once already. Been told a resolute No you don't need ID each time, and we will just issue your band on check in as we know who you are and your party's names !   Still think I'm going to keep my driving licence on me to be on the safe side though 🙂

On 6/21/2024 at 7:40 AM, BeddyDriver said:

We have "H"  bands this year (as last resort way in), and I have specifically asked the question about whether I need ID more than once already. Been told a resolute No you don't need ID each time, and we will just issue your band on check in as we know who you are and your party's names !   Still think I'm going to keep my driving licence on me to be on the safe side though 🙂

You only need ID to get the wristband 🙂 and then your pass out from

the ticket if you were to leave the site