Nova Rock 2025

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Slipknot, Volbeat and DTH would be one of the least uninspired Headliner Trios I could imagine, although not impossible. I think Volbeat is almost a given since we know that they will be touring, for the last headliner I think Foo Fighters or Linkin Park have good odds of appearing 

19 minutes ago, Ausländer said:

Slipknot, Volbeat and DTH would be one of the least uninspired Headliner Trios I could imagine, although not impossible. I think Volbeat is almost a given since we know that they will be touring, for the last headliner I think Foo Fighters or Linkin Park have good odds of appearing 

I wouldn't be surprised if they got both LP and Foos.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, MK1 said:

Facebook post feom Greenfield festival on announcement tomorrow is gone. Next in line as far as we know was NovaRock....

NovaRock also postpones its announcement.
Wonder what band caused that, obviously a headliner one... Foo Fighters?

Edited by Mondo-kun

I also think about Foo Fighters as they just drop out of a festival in the US this weekend very last-minute. Linkin Park have now a show in Paris on November 3rd and the new album is coming on the 15th. I guess we won't have any announcements for 2025 before that.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, SweetJesus said:

IMG_0809.jpeg

3 hours ago, MK1 said:

Rock am Ring is announcing the next day. Must be something different i think?

RAR getting Linkin Park, Nova Rock not getting them is my guess. It's not unheard of though for a festival the next day to follow suit and just kinda of grab their 'own' announcement but it has always seemed kinda you knew what was coming. Happened with SOAD years ago.

Last year both festivals had Green Day, A7X, Maneskin but difference is that Rock Am Ring had announcement on 2nd November, while Nova Rock day after.

So it's not a big deal. Maybe they have an agreement not to announce on the same day. 

RAR/RIP still missing two headliners, maybe Linkin Park won’t be in this announcement

4 hours ago, SweetJesus said:

Last year both festivals had Green Day, A7X, Maneskin but difference is that Rock Am Ring had announcement on 2nd November, while Nova Rock day after.

So it's not a big deal. Maybe they have an agreement not to announce on the same day. 

RAR/RIP still missing two headliners, maybe Linkin Park won’t be in this announcement

3 hours ago, SweetJesus said:

Ups my bad, I forgot about BMTH. 

okay, it’s Linkin Park for RAR/RIP

Ah it's happened more recent that I thought then. I think sometimes festivals just wsnt their own announcement. I has thought they tend to share a lot, maybe another reason where just for that day they like that focus. I don't think unless the rest us great that Slipnot, BMTH and LP will get me to RAR....had I not seen Knot St Download maybe. To be fair I guess they haven't played RAR since 2019, Nova Rock are the one getting them all quick. Played 15, 19, 23 and now 25. Only difference between them and Download is Nova have them next year, Download had them in 13.