Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

Nova Rock 2025

9 minutes ago, AuslÀnder said:

On the festival united forum they got the clue that three bands with numbers in there name will be in the coming announcement. 

I'm now pretty certain that 30 seconds will be in tomorrow's band wave, and I got my hopes up that maybe Nine Inch Nails will be as well, although nowadays they would certainly be a headliner, and I don't know how well this would work

21 Pilots, Blink 182, 3 Doors Down...??? 

13 minutes ago, AuslÀnder said:

On the festival united forum they got the clue that three bands with numbers in there name will be in the coming announcement. 

I'm now pretty certain that 30 seconds will be in tomorrow's band wave, and I got my hopes up that maybe Nine Inch Nails will be as well, although nowadays they would certainly be a headliner, and I don't know how well this would work

The clue is meant to be for the announcement from Rock am Ring. And most definitely 30 Seconds to Mars won‘t be part of that lineup.

5 minutes ago, MK1 said:

21 Pilots, Blink 182, 3 Doors Down...??? 

21 Pilots are playing Vienna in April, makes them unlikely and I think blink are taking a break

2 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

The clue is meant to be for the announcement from Rock am Ring. And most definitely 30 Seconds to Mars won‘t be part of that lineup.

I know that it's for RaR but the line ups share a lot of bands, I'm not saying that 3 band with numbers will be in the announcement but atleast one or two. 30stm are confirmed for a show in Spain next summer, how can you be so sure that they won't play?

16 minutes ago, AuslÀnder said:

21 Pilots are playing Vienna in April, makes them unlikely and I think blink are taking a break

I know that it's for RaR but the line ups share a lot of bands, I'm not saying that 3 band with numbers will be in the announcement but atleast one or two. 30stm are confirmed for a show in Spain next summer, how can you be so sure that they won't play?

They are the community‘s running gag and were excluded from last year‘s lineup before the annoucement by the organizers in a cheeky way. I doubt they would ever bring them again.

Edited by Karlos12345

8 hours ago, AuslÀnder said:

NIN are must see for me, but after a debacle on Frequency, I think you were talking about that, don't think they'll come to any Austrian festival

8 minutes ago, SweetJesus said:

IMG_0886.webp

Okay so we get Korn, Iggy Pop and a forth day. Krone doesn't mention a headliner, but then again it's Krone  Zeitung, I can't see them extending to four days without giving us a headliner. I hope Korn isn't a headliner, let's wait and see

9 minutes ago, SweetJesus said:

I’ll bet Korn will be co-headliner like in 2016, maybe with Wanda

Not unlikely, but thinking back to last year, we had a early drop from oe3 and they didn't mention AX7 although they were heads, so I still have some hope

37 minutes ago, SweetJesus said:

Some nice additions, bands that rarely come to Nova Rock so it’s cool, except headliners. 

And I’m afraid, thursday headliner will be Volbeat

IMG_0888.jpeg

29 minutes ago, AuslÀnder said:

Damn that's bad. Dream Theater is the only thing that gets me excited. The TBA has to be Linkin Park  otherwise I can't see this Line Up selling well...

Yup that's the worst I've seen Nova Rock look I think. If Volbeat is Thursday over LP, I like them but jesus. No wonder they had Slipknot back again so soon.