Carpark and campervan passes for sale ... cost price or below only

Djsplatmat

Afternoon all. I have 2 car park passes to sell too (as we booked Holt Farm later). Say £42 all in each as per above to keep it uniform....feel free to message me if need?

Any idea a better way of doing this so we don’t fill the front page with carpark passes ? Should it have a separate topic ? If so where is it best placed on forum ? 

edit  Changed the thread title 

Edited by Crazyfool01

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to Carpark passes for sale ... cost price or below only
3 hours ago, flump said:

How is it Pink CP? I didn't think you got to choose? 

The car park ticket isn't for a specific car park. You get directed into whichever field they're currently filling up when you arrive. This could be any of them, depending on when you arrive and which side you approach the site from.

Edited by Cheesey
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, flump said:

@Crazyfool01maybe have a separate topic named 'Spare campervan/carpark passes' to encompass those selling & those looking?

yep thanks ... will do that in future I think .... hopefully now with a tittle change it should be a bit easier this year now to get them all in this thread 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Cheesey said:

The car park ticket isn't for a specific car park. You get directed into whichever field they're currently filling up when you arrive. This could be any of them, depending on when you arrive and which side you approach the site from.

I see - been a while since I bought one a pass and not going this year.

The colour allocation refers to the route they will direct you  when you get close, you know...that moment Worthy FM dials in 🙂

image.png.924924b2bdb0cf4c91162d1257bb8a41.png

Anyway, it is still available and can be posted recorded first for anyone in need. 

Have a fantastic festival all!

Edited by joeltg

21 minutes ago, joeltg said:

I see - been a while since I bought one a pass and not going this year.

The colour allocation refers to the route they will direct you  when you get close, you know...that moment Worthy FM dials in 🙂

image.png.924924b2bdb0cf4c91162d1257bb8a41.png

Anyway, it is still available and can be posted recorded first for anyone in need. 

Have a fantastic festival all!

That colour allocation is for a pink water bottle.

If you approach from the east you end up in blue or purple parking, from the west is orange and pink. The general parking tickets (ie not worthy view or sticklinch) are valid for any of these.

• Upvote 1

I have 2 Bath & West Campervan tickets going very cheap or free to a good home if anyone has access to a camper but is struggling with festival costs? 
I'm in Manchester, could pop them in the post or meet somewhere on Tuesday evening/night near site. 

51 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

There’s quite a few on here at the moment and for anyone posting them out you might want to think about dropping prices within a few days … else they aren’t gonna sell in my opinion . 

Agreed.  My friend who can no longer go will sell his for £30 if anyone is interested.  He's in Ireland but will send it recorded or guaranteed post or whatever gets it there in time.  

• Crazyfool01 changed the title to Carpark and campervan passes for sale ... cost price or below only