New or Young Acts Worth Checking Out

Colorblindjames

Probably all repeats but i will be at as many lynks, lambrini girls and fat dog gigs as i can get to. They are probably my favourite 3 live acts of the last 2 years.

Another shout for big special, bob vylan.

dunno how small you want to go but for some unusual festival favourites you need to try wheel of four tunes, showhawk duo and the bar steward sons of val doonican. All hilarious! They are musical comedy rather than serious bands.

one thing you can guarantee at the festival is you will see something memorable on a small stage. Its never been all about the main stages and far too much emphasis is placed on them during the year round discourse.

Edited by Memory Man

8 hours ago, Memory Man said:

Probably all repeats but i will be at as many lynks, lambrini girls and fat dog gigs as i can get to. They are probably my favourite 3 live acts of the last 2 years.

Another shout for big special, bob vylan.

dunno how small you want to go but for some unusual festival favourites you need to try wheel of four tunes, showhawk duo and the bar steward sons of val doonican. All hilarious! They are musical comedy rather than serious bands.

one thing you can guarantee at the festival is you will see something memorable on a small stage. Its never been all about the main stages and far too much emphasis is placed on them during the year round discourse.

Thank you and everyone else for the recommendations so far. Plenty to check out.

Yes as I get older I’m finding myself at the smaller stages a lot more for a more chilled out experience.