Private Hire Car Park?

hihevs

My group of 8 are getting a private coach, but they have booked us a 15 seater for to all the luggage.

Because of this, they've called me today to say that we need to pay an additional £160 to be dropped at the Bronze Gate and walk to Gate A, tlrather than be dropped at Bath and West Showground and get the shuttle as we did before.

They don't have a 12 seater sadly, they only have an 8 seater option which means we would be very cramped including bags etc.

Does anyone know if we turn up at Bath and West Showground in the 15 seater, would we be turned away? We're not really willing to pay any extra... Help 🤯 

7 hours ago, hihevs said:

My group of 8 are getting a private coach, but they have booked us a 15 seater for to all the luggage.

Because of this, they've called me today to say that we need to pay an additional £160 to be dropped at the Bronze Gate and walk to Gate A, tlrather than be dropped at Bath and West Showground and get the shuttle as we did before.

They don't have a 12 seater sadly, they only have an 8 seater option which means we would be very cramped including bags etc.

Does anyone know if we turn up at Bath and West Showground in the 15 seater, would we be turned away? We're not really willing to pay any extra... Help 🤯 

I don't think you have any other option than to pay the £160 or be turned away. It's very clear on the website.

Screenshot_20240618-215607.png

Screenshot_20240618-215547.png