Why?

Skip997

17 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Why do people queue 15 minutes for a water refill tap when there's another one 100 metres away with zero queue?

People queue for ages to use the toilets in worthy view in the mornings when you can pop down the hill to the longdrops at Strummerville which are empty and usually palatial having not been used since the last clean. It's my cheat code!

39 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

People queue for ages to use the toilets in worthy view in the mornings when you can pop down the hill to the longdrops at Strummerville which are empty and usually palatial having not been used since the last clean. It's my cheat code!

Definitely the players move.

1 hour ago, incident said:

It's to allow large touring productions to get their full show in. A good example would be Pet Shop Boys a couple years ago.

It's actually a relatively "standard" size - being the same off the shelf product as used by (amongst others) R+L, Wireless, Download, etc, and also approximately the same height as various others like IoW and BST.

It's actually the Pyramid (being smaller than the current industry norms) that's arguably out of proportion these days.

Far too knowledgeable for my liking. 😆

3 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Why do people stay at the pyramid stage all.day.long 🤯

Don’t you know how long it takes to move all that picnic stuff from stage to stage?

3 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Why am I limited on upvotes?

You’ll get 1 more if you sign up for gold . Makes you ration them . Although sadly days like today when the threads are in full flow with people getting tickets there just aren’t enough … I attempt to make a mental note and come back when they refill 

Edited by Crazyfool01
  • Thanks 1