Anyone else unwell?

Jacko45

35 minutes ago, clarkete said:

It was a very good replacement. 

@gigpushereven suggested they preferred it. 

😲But no gingerbread although I do believe they had biscoff though which is a decent alternative. I will look forward to comparing myself next year.😊

43 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

😲But no gingerbread although I do believe they had biscoff though which is a decent alternative. I will look forward to comparing myself next year.😊

Yes I too was a fan of the gingerbread one.  I guess the important thing for is that they've ensured there's a crumble dealer and we can get a fix when the addiction kicks in.

• Like 1

They had a Sunday special Bakewell crumble, with a cherry and candied almonds - I had it with ice cream and good lord, it was wonderful 😊 didn’t miss the old place cos the new place absolutely hit the same heights. Will likely spend the year thinking about it! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

They had a Sunday special Bakewell crumble, with a cherry and candied almonds - I had it with ice cream and good lord, it was wonderful 😊 didn’t miss the old place cos the new place absolutely hit the same heights. Will likely spend the year thinking about it! 

Sounds delish. Already looking forward to next year. 😂

7 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Yes I too was a fan of the gingerbread one.  I guess the important thing for is that they've ensured there's a crumble dealer and we can get a fix when the addiction kicks in.

Crumble is the first thing on my clashfinder!😄

• Like 1

7 hours ago, balti-pie said:

Keep an eye out for other events https://www.instagram.com/crumble.pots/

On 7/13/2024 at 12:47 PM, balti-pie said:

Thought we had managed a near perfect glasto this year regarding what to see, weather, food etc then I read the crumble reviews. Missed out on this! Where was this new crumble place situated? 

29 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Thought we had managed a near perfect glasto this year regarding what to see, weather, food etc then I read the crumble reviews. Missed out on this! Where was this new crumble place situated? 

It was near where it was last year. Opposite Leftfield. Not very obvious and when it was shut you wouldn’t know it was there. 
I enjoyed it but preferred the gingerbread topping option that last years crumble place did to their choices, particularly with rhubarb 

Edited by tarw
Adding
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

There's an app for that... 

Screenshot_20240714_181524_Glastonbury.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tarw said:

It was near where it was last year. Opposite Leftfield. Not very obvious and when it was shut you wouldn’t know it was there. 
I enjoyed it but preferred the gingerbread topping option that last years crumble place did to their choices, particularly with rhubarb 

Must have wandered passed it several times! That’s what you get for thinking you’ve been so often you don’t need maps, apps etc.!😉

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Must have wandered passed it several times! That’s what you get for thinking you’ve been so often you don’t need maps, apps etc.!😉

I've been there for nearly 40 years, but I genuinely needed it (after gentle consumption) to check I was where I expected to be and going the right way 😊

• Upvote 1