Groove Armada

Traci

2 minutes ago, Physical_graffiti said:

Their reasoning absolutely doesn’t make sense, just say you’ve cancelled it instead of making out its to help people see them more haha

It is helping if you change your clashfinder around to see them another time instead of yomping all the way to stonebridge and finding you can’t get near the tent

24 minutes ago, Twiggy553 said:

I guess enough people ticked it on the app that they decided its an overcrowding risk? 🤷‍♂️ 

I hope it wasn’t that because I tick anything that I might be interested in and choose which to see at the time. I’m sure others do this as well so the amount of ticks doesn’t correlate with number of people going 

14 minutes ago, tarw said:

I hope it wasn’t that because I tick anything that I might be interested in and choose which to see at the time. I’m sure others do this as well so the amount of ticks doesn’t correlate with number of people going 

Same...

If they are looking at what I've ticked there gonna be thinking my feet are tired and I have the ability to create clones of myself

Just now, northernangel said:

In reality it kind of just goes to show that they've messed up positioning wise a lot of what they've booked and they have been doing it for a few years now.

yeah plus thursday is always logistically difficult because of the smaller number of stages that are open

2 hours ago, tarw said:

I’m sure they can account for a certain number of people doing that mathematically.