Who’s here for Bloc Party?

Fudgerama

Massively up for this.

Silent alarm still one of my fav albums, def top 3 

saw them on pyramid in 2007 , and then headline other in 2009. Brilliant both times 

hoping this chat of a silent alarm heavy set with a couple of other singles sprinkled in is true 

Just now, JohnnyUtah24 said:

I've seen quite a few say it's a Silent Alarm start to finish gig but not seen advertised like that anywhere so must be bullshit

Still be worth seeing. Shame the drummer isn't with them anymore 

It will obviously be SA heavy but yeah doubt it will be the album in full in order.

8 minutes ago, JohnnyUtah24 said:

I've seen quite a few say it's a Silent Alarm start to finish gig but not seen advertised like that anywhere so must be bullshit

Still be worth seeing. Shame the drummer isn't with them anymore 

They’re doing a silent alarm anniversary gig the weekend after Glasto in London. I hope they mix it up a bit at Glastonbury cos I’m going to both 

Yeah somebody asked Russell if it was gonna be a Silent Alarm set and he said ‘pretty much’ so I reckon like 10 of the best from it (essentially first ten tracks) and then Two More Years + Flux at the end, and that would be insanely good.

Really hope they don’t try and insert any new shite in there - would outright kill the vibe.