Who is still in work?

Mr Boo

i was just about to write something along the same lines... i am in the office today and tomorrow... and today feels like its going to last forever...

i tried to be good last week and get as much done as i possibly could...  which to be fair i actually succeeded in doing...  the flipside to that is things are now actually pretty quiet workwise which is making the clock seem like its stopped...

I'm working today and tomorrow but wfh so I can pop down and do a few bits to my Glasto pile when I think of it.  Today so far I've put my spare credit card in my purse (to be put in the lock up with my return coach ticket as soon as I get there), put my clothes into separate bags for undies, tops, bottoms and warm gear, taken my chargers off charge and put in the "odds and sods" bag, put my kindle on charge, double checked my coach time (it's 15 minutes earlier than I had thought!) and decided to pop out later to get some cash and food for the coach.

Still to do - find a few cans of beer to take for day 1 (my friend is taking the main supply but may not see him immediately).  Get aforementioned cash and food.  Put individual bags in rucksack and attach sleeping bag, pillow etc.  Find trainers to replace the wellies I had on the pile.

My inbox has 5 emails in it, 4 of which are awaiting actions from other people and are just reminders.  So I've got one email so far to deal with in the next day and a half.  

7 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Still to do - find a few cans of beer to take for day 1 (my friend is taking the main supply but may not see him immediately).  Get aforementioned cash and food.  Put individual bags in rucksack and attach sleeping bag, pillow etc.  Find trainers to replace the wellies I had on the pile.

For Gods sake don't be doing silly things like that, take both, that's the way to please the weather gods!!!!!!

Same.  Finish tomorrow at 1:00pm.  Almost cleared my inbox, have a Teams call with a client at 9:00am in the morning which I'm already prepped for so just slacking on here really!  Will be getting all the gear ready tonight to load the car tomorrow evening.  Setting off about 5:00am on Weds.