Who is still in work?

Mr Boo

1 hour ago, Beerqueen said:

Find trainers to replace the wellies I had on the pile.

1 hour ago, donthaveacoolname said:

For Gods sake don't be doing silly things like that, take both, that's the way to please the weather gods!!!!!!

ha! yeah, you're going to all but guarantee us a mudbath if you don't bring the offering! 😀

1 minute ago, wro_lap said:

Currently getting f**k all done and trying to subtly think of a way to convince my boss that I actually booked tomorrow off months ago but he forgot to write it down

sort of doing the same... but trying to convince boss it would be beneficial for me to WFH tomrrow... 

Self employed so there’s always something to do.

But will try and clock off properly tomorrow night. 

We don’t leave until Thursday post school run, so may have to check a few emails Wednesday, but if I’m perfectly honest my focus for work has now gone! 

1 hour ago, donthaveacoolname said:

For Gods sake don't be doing silly things like that, take both, that's the way to please the weather gods!!!!!!

Ha ha!  I haven't brought wellies for years and haven't jinxed us yet. When you travel by coach you have to be realistic and not take anything unnecessary.

In fact I think the last time I took them was 2016 and look what happened then!

30 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

I have one document to write and 1 email to send then I’m done. 

just had a promotion to senior project manager come through so it’s a good way to start the festival week. 

Congratulations!

Had a bit too much leave to deal with, so didn't just book this week off but last week and next week as well, just to be sure. I have basically achieved nothing of any genuine importance since May.

1 hour ago, Beerqueen said:

Ha ha!  I haven't brought wellies for years and haven't jinxed us yet. When you travel by coach you have to be realistic and not take anything unnecessary.

In fact I think the last time I took them was 2016 and look what happened then!

listen, I brought wellies from New york.  they dont take up that much room 🤣

Today, tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday in work. Currently clearing Thursday and pulling loads forward so I can leave asap in the morning/afternoon. Got mates putting my tent up Weds morning though so should be good. Is there likely to be any traffic on Thursday or will most people be in?

Worked at home today, and working in the office tomorrow. Amazed, I actually

got a lot done today. Prob good will be in the office tomorrow as should help with focus.

Roll on Weds! Packing all morning and we leave after school in the pm. 

9 minutes ago, paradigm said:

Today, tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday in work. Currently clearing Thursday and pulling loads forward so I can leave asap in the morning/afternoon. Got mates putting my tent up Weds morning though so should be good. Is there likely to be any traffic on Thursday or will most people be in?

Also arriving Thursday and have a feeling the traffic will be minimal

1 hour ago, Olshansky said:

listen, I brought wellies from New york.  they dont take up that much room 🤣

They take up room I haven't got!  As I said, I haven't brought them since 2016 and we haven't suffered.  I have got DMs and have bought a new rain poncho to make my peace with the rain gods so that should be fine.

4 hours ago, wro_lap said:

trying to subtly think of a way to convince my boss that I actually booked tomorrow off months ago but he forgot to write it down

I'm gonna have to admit to having the best boss in the world. I WFH and tend to phone for a catch up on Monday mornings. He thought I was already on annual leave, when I said I wasn't he said to just take it off anyway!

Hmmmm. Might need to check I've actually not been fired...

• Upvote 1