Isle of Wight 2025

3 hours ago, RedJosh said:

I wouldn't say that a band selling out the o2, the NEC, Glasgow, Leeds, Cardiff, Bournemouth and Belfast after headlining Download was someone playing the small arenas and someone who will drop to smaller venues. Architects are my favourite band and even I would admit taht the floor was half full at most when they were on.

Biffy won't be there anyway. They are playing Southside and Hurricane in Germany IOW weekend. My guess is that they will headline The Other at Glastonbury.

I don't think they'll go down to smaller venues except for these albums show gigs.

I still think they'll be a sub of the Pyramid again purely due to I feel Other headliner basically admits defeat in my opinion. I don't think when you look at the options they've even chosen for Other headline the last 3 years that Biffy fit it. Like I don't think QOTSA would ever be a booking Glastonbury would make for the Pyramid and they had the chance to offer sub instead of Other again.

But I see Queens, The National and Foals even in 22 just a different kind of band.

I would still go with maybe Charli XCX, The Prodigy and Nick Cave.

I think Biffy Clyro, C&S and a grime/rapper artists of some sort will do sub. I think not putting C&S on the Pyramid would be a mistake. I don't see any of the artists I've mentioned selling out MK Bowl and not many have tours as big as they have.