Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

Pinkpop 2025

I've seen Green Day dates with Hurricane and Southside included. 20th A date in Amsterdam is included, so I suspect it is unlikely any Pinkpop appearance included in their June dates. 

Edited by willsmith700

3 hours ago, MK1 said:

Volbeat better?

I wish I could like the new Linkin Park material, the entire thing is just tainted (for me) by her history.

Never seen Volbeat (that I recall) would be quality. 
My money / hope is;
Justin Timberlake, Olivia Rodrigo and (with the new album hype) The Cure.

1 hour ago, willsmith700 said:

I wish I could like the new Linkin Park material, the entire thing is just tainted (for me) by her history.

Never seen Volbeat (that I recall) would be quality. 
My money / hope is;
Justin Timberlake, Olivia Rodrigo and (with the new album hype) The Cure.

The Cure were ruled out a few days ago by the band themselves.

6 hours ago, willsmith700 said:

I've seen Green Day dates with Hurricane and Southside included. 20th A date in Amsterdam is included, so I suspect it is unlikely any Pinkpop appearance included in their June dates. 

Yeah the Amsterdam show is unlikely to be paired with a Pinkpop drop-in.

1 hour ago, willsmith700 said:

You got a link to this? 

"We were going to play festivals next year, but then I decided that we weren't going to play anything next summer. The next time we go out on stage will be autumn next year. "
https://www.nme.com/news/music/the-cure-2025-world-songs-lost-world-tour-2029-anniversary-tim-pope-documentary-3802253

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Daniel83 said:

"We were going to play festivals next year, but then I decided that we weren't going to play anything next summer. The next time we go out on stage will be autumn next year. "
https://www.nme.com/news/music/the-cure-2025-world-songs-lost-world-tour-2029-anniversary-tim-pope-documentary-3802253

Thanks. A shame, but look forward to more dates. Hopefully someone more inspiring and "un-abusive-culty" than Linkin Park takes the slot! But, I'm sure it'll make many happy if they are there. 🤐

17 hours ago, charlierc said:

Yeah the Amsterdam show is unlikely to be paired with a Pinkpop drop-in.

And that is a shame. 2 years they play the Netherlands and only indoor at Arnhem and Amsterdam. They would be a perfect fit for Pinkpop...

10 minutes ago, MK1 said:

And that is a shame. 2 years they play the Netherlands and only indoor at Arnhem and Amsterdam. They would be a perfect fit for Pinkpop...

Seen Korn are expected to be picking up some big festival slots across Europe in June. Would be an ideal addition to Pinkpop. 

10 minutes ago, willsmith700 said:

Seen Korn are expected to be picking up some big festival slots across Europe in June. Would be an ideal addition to Pinkpop. 

Last years Pinkpop is more pop related.

It would be nice to see Korn there but i have my doubts...