A361 Support Group

WristyLady

4 minutes ago, WristyLady said:

Stuck in total gridlock on a coach without air conditioning, 5 miles from the festie but have barely moved in an hour. Morale of troops low. Water rations depleted. Driver currently outside bus having a ciggie.

Someone tell me it gets better!!!

That's grim news. We're not even on the A361 yet and have been stuck in this traffic for ages - over 3 hours now since we left Bristol Airport. Is this normal or what's making it so bad!? Thought cars and buses might be directed different routes.. 

2 hours ago, LeFreak said:

That's grim news. We're not even on the A361 yet and have been stuck in this traffic for ages - over 3 hours now since we left Bristol Airport. Is this normal or what's making it so bad!? Thought cars and buses might be directed different routes.. 

Yep, perfectly normal.

2009 we sat on that road for about 10 hours and eventually parked at 3am.

seems strange for a coach to be stuck though, they usually take a different route bringing them out by the entrance to the coach park.

Good luck, it’s worth it in the end.

27 minutes ago, Purple aki squat said:

2009 we sat on that road for about 10 hours and eventually parked at 3am.

2009 was the scrapyard fire that caused chaos wasn't it? I remember having everything packed and hearing about it, I ended up going on the Thursday lunchtime instead. Perks of living fairly local. 

Hope everyone's journey to the farm gets better!