Glastonbury 2024 - Home Edition

st dan

2 minutes ago, prestonmike said:

Why are BBC only showing old clips at the moment? can they not show live acts at this time? Hopefully not long until we start seeing some live footage

1:15 is the first live stream - Olivia Dean on the Pyramid. Then I think the other stages start at 2pm.

I've no idea why the BBC don't show the early sets, but it's the same every year. 

1 minute ago, Punksnotdead said:

1:15 is the first live stream - Olivia Dean on the Pyramid. Then I think the other stages start at 2pm.

I've no idea why the BBC don't show the early sets, but it's the same every year. 

They could at least have shown Squeeze's 2016 set to make it feel like a live show 😆

2 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

Simple - rebroadcasting old sets costs FAR less than live remote broadcasting of a big stage. They have to save their powder for the bigger guns. 

12 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

Are they only doing the one live channel this year then? you can't jump between the stages like usual as can only see Pyramid channel and nothing with the times/schedule either

Can anyone help?

I think the other live channels will only appear nearer 2pm - at least I hope so as there's virtually nothing I want to see on Pyramid!

20 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

Are they only doing the one live channel this year then? you can't jump between the stages like usual as can only see Pyramid channel and nothing with the times/schedule either

Can anyone help?

I just checked the BBC website & it definitely says live streams will be available from the 5 main stages - so hopefully they will be there shortly. 

3 minutes ago, verrymerry said:

Ahh here you all are, I couldn't see a thread for people joining in at home, accidentally created a new thread 😂 we'll let that go to the grave. 

Looking forward to spending the weekend with you all, it was quite nice last year! 

👍

Also signing in… I’ll have it on in the background during the afternoon whilst working, dealing with kids etc.

Will be able to watch a lot more, & contribute here, later this eve once that’s all dealt with! Cider in the fridge in readiness

27 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

I just checked the BBC website & it definitely says live streams will be available from the 5 main stages - so hopefully they will be there shortly. 

its showing now thank god, I'm just impatient lol

Currently watching a fav band Squid 🙂