Glastonbury 2024 - Home Edition

st dan

15 minutes ago, Baggins7 said:

Only recently discovered Barry Cant Swim and would have been starting my weekend there at the Park. Also first thing I noticed was the addition of screens at Park stage!

Barry at night is the way to go. Bummer he couldnt get a slot later. Coachella and Primavera had him night time and it was great.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, El Matador said:

Looks ace. My mate who's on site says the park area is absolutely jammed though. Weird decision to put him on so early. 

Yeah it does look rammo! Very surprised they didn't have a little rejig - he has definitely outgrown the slot already!

16 minutes ago, DTichborne said:

I am guessing that Seventeen are absolutely flipping massive, and currently playing to an audience with very few of their core demographic judging by the relative emptiness of the Pyramid field! 

Theyre pretty popular. But Glasto was likely going to have a tough time booking any of the more notable  k pop acts to perform at 3pm on the Pyramid when theyre getting offered headline or prime slots in north america now. Also, a lot of them have image control. They want their fanbases to be able to watch them and such. So you had to jump through some hoops.but this is a start.  If Seventeen fans knew they were playong before T day there wouldve been people trying for sure instead of just re sale

edit: you can also tell that the groups directors and such are making them not to wide wide shots so there isnt a giant empty field in the shot.

Edited by Suprefan

5 minutes ago, st dan said:

K-pop isn’t really my thing, and I’ve never heard of Seventeen before, but this is coming across as a pretty good performance!

I mean, as a 51 year old man I'm not the target demographic, but I do like a lot of pop and I love Self Esteem as a parallel of sorts, so there's no reason not to like this. Super slick.