Glastonbury 2024 - Home Edition

st dan

11 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

So at 2pm it looks like a choice for me between Tems, Mannequin Pussy or Bar Italia. I don't know any of their stuff - can anyone enlighten me as to what sort of music any of them play?

From your username I think Mannequin Pussy will be the choice, they are a female punk band

Tems makes kind of afrobeats pop, not 100% sure on Bar Italia but I think they are an indie rock band

https://glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/line-up/line-up-2024/

If you hover over names on here it gives you a brief little description, I found it really helpful for if I wasn't too sure about bands

22 minutes ago, panda97 said:

From your username I think Mannequin Pussy will be the choice, they are a female punk band

Tems makes kind of afrobeats pop, not 100% sure on Bar Italia but I think they are an indie rock band

https://glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/line-up/line-up-2024/

If you hover over names on here it gives you a brief little description, I found it really helpful for if I wasn't too sure about bands

Thank you - most helpful. I think I'm going to try Bar Italia - I'm too hungover for raucous punk rock at the moment! Will give Mannequin Pussy a watch when I'm feeling more lively. 

19 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Cyndi Lauper.

Discuss.

I wonder if they had gotten Madonna like how the GP reaction wouldve been to her vocals and to headlining. Or its a pass because she is such a big name. 

and this is Cyndi's farewell tour anyway. Im sure there will be comments like "glad youre done". 

Edited by Suprefan