Glastonbury 2024 - Home Edition

st dan

21 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

What is the significance of the plane at the top of the Other Stage, btw? I just Googled it but got this… 

CAN’T EVEN HAVE A STAGE NOW BECAUSE OF WOKE 😂

IMG_3661.png

I've seen photos of this in a Guardian piece and it actually looks like quite an interesting concept.

One that I half-expect I'd fail to gain entry too due to failing the citizenship test. Or at least depending on how drunk I am.

1 minute ago, charlierc said:

I've seen photos of this in a Guardian piece and it actually looks like quite an interesting concept.

One that I half-expect I'd fail to gain entry too due to failing the citizenship test. Or at least depending on how drunk I am.

We queued for half an hour and barely moved, feels like they are very slow in getting people through.

Which could be a deliberately meta statement but it ain't half annoying.

22 minutes ago, prestonmike said:

If i was there, i'd 100% be at Bloc Party over Kasabian

I dont know why anyone wouldve chosen "Kasabian" over Bloc Party. Yes, it wouldve been ace if Matt Tong never left because he was such a great drummer but it doesnt really matter, these songs are great and Kele still has it.

Edited by Suprefan