Glastonbury 2024 - Home Edition

st dan

6 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Seen lots of people saying their faves are Vaccines, Bombay, Bloc Party, Kasabian and Keane. Cause those acts have a bunch of familiar songs that are 20 years old so it drums up memories. Nostalgia is a helluva drug. You wouldve had sone fun at Just Like Heaven here. All the old faves in one place.  

IMG_1219.webp

IMG_1217.jpeg

IMG_1218.jpeg

Big fan of Death Cab The War & For Cutie On Drugs.

20 minutes ago, Benjsh said:

She can obviously sing but it's all a bit boring for me. There's nothing interesting about it. 

Each to their own, but I think she's a billion times more interesting than all the other formulaic Radio 1 garbage often on the Pyramid.

Edited by majormajormajor

3 minutes ago, majormajormajor said:

Each to their own, but I think she's a billion times more interesting than all the other formulaic Radio 1 garbage on the Pyramid.

The pyramid has been a dumpster fire mostly all week. Won't hear me saying otherwise. 

I think the crowd are speaking with their feet here though. That's an appalling crowd for such a high profile spot on the line up.

She can definitely sing there's no doubt about it but none of her songs are memorable at all. I couldn't even name any of her 'hits'. 

Edited by Benjsh

12 minutes ago, EFC1996 said:

Seen London grammar at Secret Garden Party and at Bestival, both times they’ve blown me away. Her voice is something else 

I've never cried as much as they they played John Peel (14 I think) Sunday evening and absolutely blew me away - that and it was the end of a perfect festival 

• Like 1

Smallest crowd ever for a headliner surely? It's not even a third full. 

Always thought it was a ridiculous booking. She's nowhere got the following yet to merit this slot. She's much better known in the US too of course.

Good luck to her and have to feel sorry a bit sorry for her too really. Shouldn't have been put in this position.