Younger demographic than usual?

smogo

I reckon I've seen about the usual oldies and youngsters, but fewer people like me - midlifers. But dunno if it's just the type of music I go for though tbh. 

Some of the youngsters have horrible crowd etiquette though... Real mean attitude and have made me feel uncomfortable at times (particularly at Jamie XX last night), which has never happened before. Usually as a solo you get people picking you up for a random chat but it's only happened once this year. 

58 minutes ago, Talcroft said:

I reckon I've seen about the usual oldies and youngsters, but fewer people like me - midlifers. But dunno if it's just the type of music I go for though tbh. 

Some of the youngsters have horrible crowd etiquette though... Real mean attitude and have made me feel uncomfortable at times (particularly at Jamie XX last night), which has never happened before. Usually as a solo you get people picking you up for a random chat but it's only happened once this year. 

Not there this year so cant comment on this year, but last time i went in 2022, there was definitely a different crowd to before the pandemic, a lot of people pushing tgheir way through crowds and not respecting other people.

I wasnt solo, but spent a lot of time on my own due to differences in tastes with those who i went with, but definitely chatted to less stangers than in previous years, there were times about 10 years ago where you'd never feel like youre on your own but in 2022, there were days when it felt like that