Coldplay and Crazyfool01

StoneCircle

1 minute ago, RaphPH said:

I let out a big scream from the front when I saw you on the big screens!!! 

Glasto2024FB (82 of 138).jpg

Glasto2024FB (91 of 138).jpg

Glasto2024FB (95 of 138).jpg

Glasto2024FB (101 of 138).jpg

I wish I could have done 🙂 was gobsmacked tbh … on another note any issues uploading jpegs ? My phone randomly chooses to upload some and not others and the quality doesn’t seem to be decisive factor 

2 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

utterly amazed 🙂 

I also saw you a few feet away during The Farm at Leftfield. Would have said hi but it was rammo. I was there for Bob Vylan but loved the Farm before too. Their extra extra long singalong of All Together Now was probably my moment of the whole week.

Edited by Cooter

Just now, Cooter said:

I also saw you a few feet away during The Farm at Leftfield. Would have said hi but it was rammo. I was there for Bob Vylan but loved the Farm before too. Their extra extra long singalong of All Together Now was probably my moment of the whole week.

Really good fun that .. was there after seeing it on here tbh had forgotten I knew their stuff untill mentions from @faymondo