Coldplay and Crazyfool01

StoneCircle

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Really good fun that .. was there after seeing it on here tbh had forgotten I knew their stuff untill mentions from @faymondo

Again great to bump into you earlier on one night at the festival even if me and Mrs Fay were a bit tipsy. Made up you got spotted by Chris Martin 🥰

3 minutes ago, Steveb72 said:

cheers Steve great to say hello again ... sad that your Thursday bus made the meet impossible for you this year 

3 minutes ago, august1 said:

Felt like it was preplanned they'd pan to you and Chris knew?

well if he did then I didnt 🙂 ....  he may well have seen some tweets as id tagged them  . his choice to use or ignore of course . if id have known id have gone more central not arrive at the end of act before . some innacuracys in a few articles id made clear I wasnt standing there all day with apple and chewing gum 

Edited by Crazyfool01

6 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

well if he did then I didnt 🙂 ....  he may well have seen some tweets as id tagged them  . his choice to use or ignore of course . if id have known id have gone more central not arrive at the end of act before . some innacuracys in a few articles id made clear I wasnt standing there all day with apple and chewing gum 

Not saying you planned it but them.

I wonder if it was sorted before they came on or during encore break with a camera man. 

Just now, august1 said:

Not saying you planned it but them.

I wonder if it was sorted before they came on or during encore break with a camera man. 

thought the cameraman positioned tbf .... but not quite sure id imagine the technology enables them to pick anyone out . if he totally ad libbed that its pretty cool and if he didnt its also pretty cool 🙂 

Just now, MEGABOWL said:

Nice one. Thought about coming over to say hello but figured your new found fame would have had you being pestered all night and it was best to give you some peace 😉

All cool .. love meeting people .. was a little surreal after though 😂 had a fairly early night to take it all in tbh 

5 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I wore my other hat after in disguise sadly it didn’t work when I walked into a bar and a roar erupted on my entry … 😀

If you carry on this way they're going to start giving you your own announcement in the lead up to the festival.

"We're pleased to announce Crazyfool01 has secured his ticket for the festival in the resale" - April 22nd, 2025

3 minutes ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

Absolutely buzzing for you @Crazyfool01

So special 😊

Not sure quite how long this feeling will last maybe till sat when I hit the return to work … somehow I’d like to figure a career change from it but can’t quite figure how or what . Don’t want it to be Glastonbury hats though as they are kind of unique to me ( obviously a few others out there too