Coldplay and Crazyfool01

StoneCircle

On 7/2/2024 at 1:52 PM, Cooter said:

I also saw you a few feet away during The Farm at Leftfield. Would have said hi but it was rammo. I was there for Bob Vylan but loved the Farm before too. Their extra extra long singalong of All Together Now was probably my moment of the whole week.

Yeah, I stood about a foot away from the famous Crazyfool at the Farm gig. The Farm and the audience were brilliant. 

36 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

What was going on during their set?

I’ve seen pictures of a very prominent Israeli flag (the only one I’m aware of over the weekend) and an American and British one. 

2 israel flags I think. My deduction is that these people knew to keep it hidden til Coldplay began. They threw it up and nobody was gonna give a toss for 2 hours. Cause you didnt see it afterwards obviously. And I dont think you wouldve had anyone in the audience create an incident either about that.

I just wanted to drop in and say the actual SQUEAL I made in the crowd when CrazyFool popped up. Everybody looked at me and I basically had to explain to my husband that I “knew of and am on a festival forum with him”. 😂

He thinks I’m mad but it was one of the best memories of the festival because you put so much effort and thought into them. Nice to see them recognised GLOBALLY  ❤️

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, eatingglitter said:

I just wanted to drop in and say the actual SQUEAL I made in the crowd when CrazyFool popped up. Everybody looked at me and I basically had to explain to my husband that I “knew of and am on a festival forum with him”. 😂

He thinks I’m mad but it was one of the best memories of the festival because you put so much effort and thought into them. Nice to see them recognised GLOBALLY  ❤️

Really appreciated , thanks the hope was to make some people smile and it definately seems to achieve that . The festival has lost a little of the punter interaction over the years and it also means I interact with a huge number of people in a positive manner which isn’t always the way in my supermarket role . I’m hoping it might lead to something positive job wise outside of creating hats . It’s definately something for the CV . Suggestions welcome 🙂 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Really appreciated , thanks the hope was to make some people smile and it definately seems to achieve that . The festival has lost a little of the punter interaction over the years and it also means I interact with a huge number of people in a positive manner which isn’t always the way in my supermarket role . I’m hoping it might lead to something positive job wise outside of creating hats . It’s definately something for the CV . Suggestions welcome 🙂 

I was watching it live on TV and when it zoomed in on you I was almost like ' oooh it's Crazyfool' to my gf but thought explaining how I knew you would take too long lol 

With regards to the job- there must surely be jobs occasionally going at Glasto? Surely there is like admin roles and such like. Not exactly creative but at least you'd work within an organisation you love

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

I was watching it live on TV and when it zoomed in on you I was almost like ' oooh it's Crazyfool' to my gf but thought explaining how I knew you would take too long lol 

With regards to the job- there must surely be jobs occasionally going at Glasto? Surely there is like admin roles and such like. Not exactly creative but at least you'd work within an organisation you love

Yeah I do look at the jobs that get listed but I don’t seem to have the skills required sadly . Will certainly keep an eye out 

6 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Yeah I do look at the jobs that get listed but I don’t seem to have the skills required sadly . Will certainly keep an eye out 

Maybe there are charities that you could explore that encourage interaction with others? I can't remember if any of the mental health organisations have a presence at the festival?

11 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

What sort of thing would you like to do?

If it's admin stuff, it's easy to get experience in that area

1 minute ago, fraybentos1 said:

What sort of thing would you like to do?

If it's admin stuff, it's easy to get experience in that area

Yeah that’s true … just a case of pushing myself to do things I’m not used to . I’m very routine orientated . So will have a think it’s definately the creative aspect I enjoy 

7 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Maybe there are charities that you could explore that encourage interaction with others? I can't remember if any of the mental health organisations have a presence at the festival?

I’m thinking about potentially a walkabout job and have started feelers in that area with regard the festival … outside of that maybe an area for expiration 

6 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

You could Dan Thomas a run for his money, lol

12 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

googles dan Thomas ... still no idea 🙂 

He's the guy that does all the social media video posts about "How to camp at Glastonbury" etc. I reckon you could do 10000x better AND throw in some fun craft videos as well.

I just want to share as well that after failing for tickets a few times and making it this year finally - i too got majorly excited when I saw you pop up on the screen as a very long time lurker in these forums. It was a kind of brilliant sign-off to the 'made it' feeling of eventually going to Glasto seeing you there!

I am also now depressed that I am home and back to normal life 😞

49 minutes ago, SilverLining said:

I just want to share as well that after failing for tickets a few times and making it this year finally - i too got majorly excited when I saw you pop up on the screen as a very long time lurker in these forums. It was a kind of brilliant sign-off to the 'made it' feeling of eventually going to Glasto seeing you there!

I am also now depressed that I am home and back to normal life 😞

Thanks very much . Glad you enjoyed the first one and delighted to have helped on that made it feeling . Back to square 1 again . Good luck with ticket sales I’ve just put my holiday in for next year. Was very close to it being my last and I shared this with several mates in the month prior . But now sucked back into the fray . 

1 minute ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Thanks very much . Glad you enjoyed the first one and delighted to have helped on that made it feeling . Back to square 1 again . Good luck with ticket sales I’ve just put my holiday in for next year. Was very close to it being my last and I shared this with several mates in the month prior . But now sucked back into the fray . 

I made sure to go around getting as many contact info for working/volunterring as poss for next year so heres hoping! most of my group said it was a bit much for them (most first fest since like 2010). I immediately bought tickets for another festival once I got home and already have another booked! 

8 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

You're becoming something of the face of Glasto for the press Mr Crazyfool - be coming in on a chopper next year I reckon 😉

Nah I like my campsite . 🙂 much more fun amongst the masses … had some crew bands given to me last year but never used them . The punter ones seem just as fun 🙂