Coldplay and Crazyfool01

StoneCircle

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2024 at 8:53 AM, Crazyfool01 said:

Really appreciated , thanks the hope was to make some people smile and it definately seems to achieve that . The festival has lost a little of the punter interaction over the years and it also means I interact with a huge number of people in a positive manner which isn’t always the way in my supermarket role . I’m hoping it might lead to something positive job wise outside of creating hats . It’s definately something for the CV . Suggestions welcome 🙂 

Start making festival hats and sell 'em on Etsy? Start an Instagram for CrazyHats01...

You need to think about what it is you enjoy and then how you can turn that part into a business. 

So if you enjoy the creation process then Megas idea is a great one. 

Lots of ways you can build a business along side your current job, then when it turns profitable enough go all in and ditch the 9-5. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nikkic said:

You need to think about what it is you enjoy and then how you can turn that part into a business. 

So if you enjoy the creation process then Megas idea is a great one. 

Lots of ways you can build a business along side your current job, then when it turns profitable enough go all in and ditch the 9-5. 

The problem is I don’t think I can make it work in terms of time and cost of production and at the moment it’s quite nice to have them uniquish to me . The bonus I kind of take is the profile raising will see what I can figure from it 🙂 

2 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

The problem is I don’t think I can make it work in terms of time and cost of production and at the moment it’s quite nice to have them uniquish to me . The bonus I kind of take is the profile raising will see what I can figure from it 🙂 

Maybe get in touch with the two other Glastonbury hat people and set up Glasto Hats Inc.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Flashing wristbands at the Olympic closing ceremony, it’s a Coldplay gig, I reckon it’s Chris Martin inside that gold suit costume.😊😉

They are free …. PSH 

Edited by Crazyfool01

9 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Flashing wristbands at the Olympic closing ceremony, it’s a Coldplay gig, I reckon it’s Chris Martin inside that gold suit costume.😊😉

Dipped in and out of the ceremony, but what I saw looked amazing! Good job, Paris. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2024 at 11:12 PM, philipsteak said:

Ivo Graham discussing Glastonbury on the Gig Pigs podcast mentioned Chris Martin singing to the man in the pyramid hat 

Ooo I haven't listened to that in ages. I've enjoyed previous episodes though so might feel motivated to get on it.