Celebs that actually get it

angelin

I never went so have been watching a lot online and seeing the gossip. I know there’s always lots of A-Z listers and god knows if any of them sit there in October trying for tickets. This year there seems to be hundreds of them. Half of them promoting stuff. How many of them are there as punters in the crowds not stood at the sides of the stages or in private bars? Saorise Ronan and Daisy Edgar Jones seemed to be loving it popping up in the crowds everywhere and that was nice to see. Anyone else? Not just the Beckham kids.

There was a pic on Twitter this morning of Chris Martin sitting on the grass up against a fence in a market area talking to (Dakota?) just like a normal punter. 

[Edit: Found it!]

https://x.com/ColdplayUK_/status/1807513152197898661

Edited by scmusic
Added link, found the picture

Louis Theroux gets it because I watched him soak himself in his own piss whilst trying to have a sneaky pee in the SE Corner a few years back.

Safe to say he was very 'wide-eyed' and clearly been on the adult smarties...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, grayfitz said:

I was stood behind Paul Mescal in the crowd for The National last night. Seemed like he was having the time of his life.

Yeah I saw him a few times across the weekend, including being stood like 2 people away at Mary Wallopers, he definitely seemed like he "got it"

29 minutes ago, Tom_12 said:

Ended up standing next to Jodie Whittaker for Coldplay right down the front. Was talking to her for a while before I twigged who it was. Very genuine and was waiting it out from before Michael Kiwanuka.

She's a massive massive fan, she's covered them for a charity album and Chris let her sit with them whilst they performed on Graham Norton when they were on the show together 

1 hour ago, Tom_12 said:

Ended up standing next to Jodie Whittaker for Coldplay right down the front. Was talking to her for a while before I twigged who it was. Very genuine and was waiting it out from before Michael Kiwanuka.

You must have been thinking your dealer deserved a tip when punters started turning in to The Doctor…

• Like 1