Celebs that actually get it

angelin

Saw Kirstie Allsop and George Clarke separately - assume Phil Spencer was holding the Channel 4 home shows fort back home....

Shaun Keaveny walking out of the Acoustic field

Bernard Butler walking into Cockmill bar as I was coming out

Had a few mins chat with Spencer Jones at Leftfield - said he was about to go on stage and dance with Billy Nomates but we were going off to The Streets so didn't see it.

Stood in a queue for a pizza and Abi from The Zutons tapped me on the shoulder and said “what are you getting” she was lovely. 

Saw Jamie Carragher well oiled watching The Farm at Left Field on Sunday. Said to him England were lucky and he said he had no idea, hadn’t seen any of it. 

Dawn O’Porter walking around The Park, Beans on Toast walking around and Thom from Lottery Winners watching Frank Turner at Greenpeace. 

Had a brief chat with Nihal, radio dj etc,  a very nice fella. Also had a few people through the gate I was working on: that actor fella with the director missus (their name escapes me), Ella Eyre, Central Cee, Seasick Steve’s band but not him, Paloma Faith’s band but not her, a lot of Lady blah blah types (their ID genuinely had Lady on them, plus one Viscountess) and top of the tree, the lovely (and lovely) Gillian Anderson - my god she’s beautiful in the flesh. Her voice is just amazing. Must rewatch Sex Education again! 

1 hour ago, sedra said:

Stood behind Beans on Toast in Leftfield watching Will Varley. 
checked a few tickets going through gate C - Robin Ince, plus a few others who I vaguely recognised but can’t remember who now. Loads of hospitality tickets ( £750 each) 

750 plus vat😊😉

I know he goes most years but I was sat at the Stone Circle at 8am Sunday morning, doing what most people do at that time, when Martin Roberts from Homes under the Hammer walked up the field. Stop at the angled stone, gave it a tap and a kiss, continued walking up the hill and stop to admire the site. 

Ive seen him in Shangri-la a few times previously. 

Spent hours with Joe Wicks on Friday afternoon/evening at Joy Anonymous B4B over in Shangri-La. He was just wandering around on his own...was supposed to be going and finding friends but ended up enjoying the vibes too much like us 🤣. Missed everything I wanted to see that day...lovely little time. We gave him some of our rave paint and I know he ended up down the front of the crowd for Jungle. He definitely gets it!!

Also Louise Redknapp knows her way around and was helping me out with directions to the Glade before I figured out who she was. Was in the crowd at Arcadia at the time. Probably glamping though I'm sure but I can't talk, I love my caravan!!

4 hours ago, Ell99 said:

Sat very near Emily Eavis in the stone circle field watching a ceremony on the thursday. Also walked past Gok Wan near other stage and said hi to Lauren Laverne in the park!

Saw Gok Wan queueing for vegan fish tacos, he seemed happy to chat to people.

Also thought I saw Andy Serkis and Ed Sheeran, but it might have just been people who looked vaguely like them 😂

Saw Kano and Joleon Lescott in the crowd at D-Block Europe at the Other stage. Maya Jama and Stormzy were in the celebrity section to the right of the stage and I think that’s where they were headed. So many people taking photos through the gap in the green fence of the celebrities chilling there. 

Edited by hodgey123