KLF poster - shangri-la .. anyone scan the QR code?

spencer1981

Wow I missed that.

They pulled a same trick on 23rd Dec 2023. With many things put up in various sites (see below) One was in Paul McCartneys old road in Liverpool. Nor far from ours so I walked up. It was a you tube video of a video they showed at their "comeback" event Welcome to The Dark Ages. The video was only public on December 23rd 

image.thumb.jpeg.558206456a88846acd7fc81249f4e9dd.jpeg

Edited by faymondo

I had a KLF t-shirt on one day and a girl who also had one on came over and told be about the KLF Shangri La thing but we were both half drunk so I could not make sense of it. Would love to know what it was. 

Edited by faymondo

Just messaged somebody who has links to Bill Drummond to see if it was a real thing. Not sure I will get an answer though as I am not a friend on the social media I am trying on. 

Edited by faymondo

There were two posters up at the longdrops at Pennard/Glade junction too, the 'PILLS PILLS PILLS' and 'MONEY MONEY MONEY' ones. We discovered them on the Saturday and legged it into the SEC to find the others. QR codes linked to two sites, one for the Bricks of Mu and one pointing to the new site for whatever is happening on 23rd August, it's been up for a while. Obviously hoping for the Pure Trance Series to be re-released but I won't hold my breath 🙂

Oh, and just in case - if you were one of the many folks with KLF shirts on at Paranoid London on Sunday evening - hello! 

Edited by rubick

On 7/2/2024 at 10:24 PM, faymondo said:

I had a KLF t-shirt on one day and a girl who also had one on came over and told be about the KLF Shangri La thing but we were both half drunk so I could not make sense of it. Would love to know what it was. 

This might have been me, was it on Sunday afternoon at West Holts near the Brothers bar? I've got quite a thick Derry accent so it's possible we got a few wires crossed!

9 hours ago, BAKE said:

This might have been me, was it on Sunday afternoon at West Holts near the Brothers bar? I've got quite a thick Derry accent so it's possible we got a few wires crossed!

Yep sounds about correct. Your KLF was on your back wasn't it ?? Lovely to meet you. I wish I had got a picture of my KLF twin now for my blog. Meant to post on here had a chat with my KLF connections and they knew nothing about it. Not to say it isn't them. Would possibly be more on Jimmy Cauty's side if it was ?? 

11 hours ago, BAKE said:

I saw someone with a KLF shirt in the west holts crew bar, I nodded as I had my Jimmy Cauty 'Estate Tour' shirt on, but I think the person just thought I was nodding at someone else 😄

• Like 1