2025 Stage Predictions

archiegow

Fred Again//Rihanna//Sam Fender

A good chunk of these I expect - Wet Leg, Pulp, Vampire Weekend, Prodigy, Beth Gibbons, Overmono, Everything but the Girl.

One’s to watch - Fabiana Palladino & Nilufer Yanya 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, rwoo said:

A good chunk of these I expect - Wet Leg, Pulp, Vampire Weekend, Prodigy, Beth Gibbons, Overmono, Everything but the Girl.

Where do we think Vampire Weekend would be? Pyramid sub like 2019, 3rd down or maybe potential Other or even Woodsies headliner?

2 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Sub for sure I'd think. 

VW, Pulp and some kinda rapper. 

That would definitely make sense, I wonder which rappers would fit that billing now Simz has done it. Maybe someone like a 21 Savage or someone of that stature. I saw this in the headliners thread but someone floated Sabrina Carpenter as a potential Pyramid sub which I think could be an idea especially if her momentum stays on track with the new album.

58 minutes ago, rwoo said:

Would be ecstatic if all of this group were playing.

7 minutes ago, archiegow said:

That would definitely make sense, I wonder which rappers would fit that billing now Simz has done it. Maybe someone like a 21 Savage or someone of that stature. I saw this in the headliners thread but someone floated Sabrina Carpenter as a potential Pyramid sub which I think could be an idea especially if her momentum stays on track with the new album.

I'd put her 3rd down myself. VW and Pulp would be infinitely better than this year's sub overall

Posted (edited)

Friday:

Pyramid - Fred again.., Vampire Weekend, Jorja Smith, Wet Leg, Travis

Other - J Hus, Chappell Roan, Amyl and the Sniffers

West Holts - Chaka Khan, Amaarae

Woodsies - Phoebe Bridgers, PinkPantheress

The Park - beabadoobee, Waxahatchee

Saturday:

Pyramid - Lady Gaga, Pulp, Sabrina Carpenter

Other - The Prodigy, Troye Sivan, Glass Animals, Maggie Rogers

West Holts - Chic, Kamasi Washington 

Woodsies - Pixies, Clairo

The Park - Big Thief

Sunday:

Pyramid - Sam Fender, Raye, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Robbie Williams

Other - Charli xcx, Future Islands, Snow Patrol, Holly Humberstone

West Holts - Ezra Collective, Summer Walker, Denzel Curry

Woodsies - Pendulum, Black Country, New Road, Gracie Abrams, 100 gecs

The Park - KAYTRANADA, black midi, Ethel Cain

Edited by archiegow
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Friday

Py: Tyler, The Creator, Asake, Glass Animals

Ot: Charli XCX, Becky Hill

Wh: BARRY CAN'T SWIM

Saturday

Py: Fred Again..., Sabrina Carpenter, Khruangbin

Ot: Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, The Libertines

Wh: Fugees

Sunday

Py: Kylie Minogue, RAYE, Paul Weller, Alice Cooper

Ot: Vampire Weekend, Beabadoobee

Wh: Kamasi Washington

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chase & Status new music is trickling out (new song with Stormzy imminent)  not sure if it's a new album or just odd tracks but I think they must be a contender for Other Stage headliner been a while since they played (live that is) 

However I also feel that with the nee album out a live Bicep show must also be a strong contender for other stage headliner...

Probably at least one and probably only one of the Other stage headliner acts will be electronic.  

I feel like these two are much more likely than the Prodigy right now (IMO) 

12 minutes ago, Monty Pythagoras said:

Barry Can't Swim and Kneecap return this year

Assuming you mean next year 😉

That would be 3 in a row from Barry on the same material, I cant see it personally. 

I think if he is on next year it would probably just be a DJ slot. I recon he will miss next year and come back armed with new tracks for a West Holts headline post fallow year. 

Edited by Ben7amin_

1 hour ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Assuming you mean next year 😉

That would be 3 in a row from Barry on the same material, I cant see it personally. 

I think if he is on next year it would probably just be a DJ slot. I recon he will miss next year and come back armed with new tracks for a West Holts headline post fallow year. 

Yeah 🤦‍♂️

Maybe not then

5 hours ago, Acid_Haze said:

Friday

Py: Tyler, The Creator, Asake, Glass Animals

Ot: Charli XCX, Becky Hill

Wh: BARRY CAN'T SWIM

Saturday

Py: Fred Again..., Sabrina Carpenter, Khruangbin

Ot: Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, The Libertines

Wh: Fugees

Sunday

Py: Kylie Minogue, RAYE, Paul Weller, Alice Cooper

Ot: Vampire Weekend, Beabadoobee

Wh: Kamasi Washington

I think Charli XCX, Nick Cave and Bicep as Othet headliners.

I can see Sabrina subbing but Paul Weller isn't taking below sub. I also think Becky Hill could sub Other. Tyler and Asake headline and sub though just looks poor to me, and I don't believe Charli and Becky are a strong enough two opposite on the big stage. It's not an unlikely lineup, it's not a good direction but I see it happening.

3 hours ago, Iphigenia said:

I just hope there isn't too much 90s/00s nostalgia acts in prominent slots.

The likes of your burna boys are going to be in prominent slots, simz had Coldplay after but he had a headline with a very small crowd after so not like they were waiting.

Friday
Pyramid - Fred Again.., Sabrina Carpenter, Jack White, Chappell Roan, Teddy Swims, Travis
Other - Charli XCX, Anderson .Paak, Snow Patrol, Kneecap, Vanessa Bling, The Subways, Feeder(opener)
West Holts - Nile Rodgers and Chic, Cypress Hill, 070 Shake, Yussef Dayes, Elmiene
Woodsies - Pendulum, Spiritualized, TBA(Wolf Alice), Skrapz, Waxahatchee
Park - Self Esteem, Denzel Curry, Holly Johnson, The Lemon Twigs, Dubiousa Kolecktiv

Saturday
Pyramid - Lady Gaga, New Order, Jorja Smith, The Libertines, Holly Humberstone, Ash
Other - Chase and Status, Rema, CMAT, Dom Dolla, Everything Everything, Enter Shikari
West Holts - Solange, Amaarae, ,Tinashe, Fat Dog, Tiken Jah Fakoly
Woodsies - Robyn, Griff, Shaboozey, Big Thief, Lizzy Mcalpine
Park - Pavement, Amyl and the Sniffers, TBA(Franz Ferdinand) Orville Peck, Been Stellar

Sunday
Pyramid - Stevie Wonder, Haim, Tears for Fears, Robbie Williams, Natasha Bedingfield, Heather Small
Other - Vampire Weekend, Elbow, Marina, Sigrid, The Wombats, The Lottery Winners
West Holts - Barry Can’t Swim, The Marley Brothers, T-Pain, Baaba Maal, Yaya Bey
Woodsies - Bastille, Mac Demarco, Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes, Bleachers, Say She She
Park - Gabriels, Pinkpantheress, Armand Hammer, Clown Core, Bartees Strange

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Sorcha17 said:

Friday
Pyramid - Fred Again.., Sabrina Carpenter, Jack White, Chappell Roan, Teddy Swims, Travis
Other - Charli XCX, Anderson .Paak, Snow Patrol, Kneecap, Vanessa Bling, The Subways, Feeder(opener)
West Holts - Nile Rodgers and Chic, Cypress Hill, 070 Shake, Yussef Dayes, Elmiene
Park - Self Esteem, Denzel Curry, Holly Johnson, The Lemon Twigs, Dubiousa Kolecktiv

Saturday
Pyramid - Lady Gaga, New Order, Jorja Smith, The Libertines, Holly Humberstone, Ash
Other - Chase and Status, Rema, CMAT, Dom Dolla, Everything Everything, Enter Shikari
Park - Pavement, Amyl and the Sniffers, TBA(Franz Ferdinand) Orville Peck, Been Stellar

Sunday
Pyramid - Stevie Wonder, Haim, Tears for Fears, Robbie Williams, Natasha Bedingfield, Heather Small
Other - Vampire Weekend, Elbow, Marina, Sigrid, The Wombats, The Lottery Winners
West Holts - Barry Can’t Swim, The Marley Brothers, T-Pain, Baaba Maal, Yaya Bey
Woodsies - Bastille, Mac Demarco, Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes, Bleachers, Say She She

Would love to see Haim back at the farm next year, their set on the Pyramid in 2022 was brilliant!

8 hours ago, Sorcha17 said:

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Yes please 😁

On 7/2/2024 at 5:33 AM, archiegow said:

Chappell Roan and Sabrina Carpenter to get major placements

If they can get Chappell Roan, she's headlining.  And judging from the momentum she's got, the crowd will be massive.  I think she'd absolutely smash it too 

6 hours ago, Olshansky said:

If they can get Chappell Roan, she's headlining.  And judging from the momentum she's got, the crowd will be massive.  I think she'd absolutely smash it too 

I agree. Catch her before her price goes crazy too 

On 8/3/2024 at 10:09 AM, northernangel said:

The likes of your burna boys are going to be in prominent slots, simz had Coldplay after but he had a headline with a very small crowd after so not like they were waiting.

I'm referring more to the Sophie Ellis Bextors, Sugababes & Keane's of the world.