Ot: Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, The Libertines, Melanie Martinez

Wh: Becky Hill, Tinashe

Sunday

Py: Stevie Wonder, Catfish and the Bottlemen, The Corrs, Alice Cooper

Ot: Charli XCX, Chappell Roan, Glass Animals

Wh: BARRY CAN'T SWIM, Overmono

I might make a clashfinder so I don't keep posting on here all the time 😂

Can't see Asake vs Fred Again to be honest

Asake will struggle crowd wise and going against Fred would remove a fair chunk of his audience. Fred will be against an older act

16 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Surely if it's Fred on Pyramid, he'll be up against someone like Nick Cave or Courteeners or something like that.

Courteeners aren't doing other

On 8/24/2024 at 7:36 PM, nikkic said:

Prodigy @ Reading looked insane. 

Other headliner please. 

Just so torn on this Prodigy, Bicep (live) & Chase & Status all potentially around all probably can only be a other stage headliner yet almost certainly only one of them per year likely.

Probably from 27 on you can factor Barry Cant Swim into this list aswell

Edited by Ben7amin_

14 minutes ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Just so torn on this Prodigy, Bicep (live) & Chase & Status all potentially around all probably can only be a other stage headliner yet almost certainly only one of them per year likely.

Reckon it’ll be Bicep next year.

C and S maybe subbing Pyramid. 

Don’t think we’ll see Prodigy. 

Bazza headlining WH or Park if he’s still touring. 

4 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Reckon it’ll be Bicep next year.

C and S maybe subbing Pyramid. 

Don’t think we’ll see Prodigy. 

Bazza headlining WH or Park if he’s still touring. 

I could probably concur with that except I think maybe Bazza would be 3 in a row Glastonbury wise so might be a more likely for a slot in 2027 presumably after a second album with him giving next year a miss. 

Also while I completely agree Bicep are the most likely for other stage next year it will also be very key on Matts recovery. 

2 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

No Prodigy?!

I think if Prodigy was gonna happen it would have been this year or last year-   Can only really see them in an Other Stage headline slot at the moment - and it just feels for electronic acts there are others that are more likely.

It also looks like after a gig tonight Prodigy who have been active for a while might go to sleep for a while 

BICEP releasing a new album tale end of the year & wrapping up the AV shows - ready for an album tour with live show - just feels more likely at the moment (of course keeping an eye on Matts recovery) 

But in reality its so early in terms of tour dates next year we may need to wait and see 

3 hours ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Chems will no doubt be back too by then

3 hours ago, Ben7amin_ said:

I think if Prodigy was gonna happen it would have been this year or last year-   Can only really see them in an Other Stage headline slot at the moment - and it just feels for electronic acts there are others that are more likely.

It also looks like after a gig tonight Prodigy who have been active for a while might go to sleep for a while 

BICEP releasing a new album tale end of the year & wrapping up the AV shows - ready for an album tour with live show - just feels more likely at the moment (of course keeping an eye on Matts recovery) 

But in reality its so early in terms of tour dates next year we may need to wait and see 

It seems like a good pool of people to choose from. Wish they could just fit them all in somehow. Imagine having BICEP, Prodigy, Chems as the three Other Stage headliners. Would be magnificent

7 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

It seems like a good pool of people to choose from. Wish they could just fit them all in somehow. Imagine having BICEP, Prodigy, Chems as the three Other Stage headliners. Would be magnificent

Yeah be absolutely amazing  I just feel that the floating voters (those who brand electronic music all the same -incorrectly) would have the toys out the pram big time if they did sadly-  

However I do think we could see Fred on Pyramid and one of these on Other stage - probably not needing to Clash as I do not think Fred would risk a mega packed Pyramid.  

Although its had phases in the past early 90's etc - electronic music is the most mainstream its ever been and there are two many dance acts that are just too big for the traditional dance area's 

Edited by Ben7amin_

9 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

would love this

Its quite clear there's more dance acts than ever to pick from in the big slots (as Ben says below infact!)

6 minutes ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Yeah be absolutely amazing  I just feel that the floating voters (those who brand electronic music all the same -incorrectly) would have the toys out the pram big time if they did sadly-  

However I do think we could see Fred on Pyramid and one of these on Other stage - probably not needing to Clash as I do not think Fred would risk a mega packed Pyramid.  

Although its had phases in the past early 90's etc - electronic music is the most mainstream its ever been and there are two many dance acts that are just too big for the traditional dance area's 

Will be a older indie band against Fred no doubt

1 hour ago, gfa said:

would love this

Its quite clear there's more dance acts than ever to pick from in the big slots (as Ben says below infact!)

Will be a older indie band against Fred no doubt

Let’s go further back, Since we are in an age of bands reforming I’d want Led Zeppelin with Zak Starkey on drums😊😉

11 hours ago, Acid_Haze said:

Still can not see past O Rod -   waiting for those Manchester tour dates to be arranged - I kind of feel that she had the Glasto shaped gap this year and did not play tells a story. 

EDIT Sorry replied to wrong person - but you get the idea! 

Edited by Ben7amin_

On 8/30/2024 at 1:41 PM, Acid_Haze said:

Started making a clashfinder, not much on there yet though:

Clashfinder :: Glastonbury Festival 2025 Clashfinder

Will add more to it as we get closer to next year's festival

there's more chance of me being booked than dizzee rascal

I think Childish Gambino has called it - would expect a dance act on Other instead perhaps

Edited by gfa