2025 Stage Predictions

archiegow

4 minutes ago, gfa said:

Currently no indication of an album and lots of other dance acts in contention - so probably not i think at the minute

\

Bicep have put on socials that new album is done -  and a friend of mine recons is out late November early December -  if Matts illness impacts this in anyway remains to be seen 

Edited by Ben7amin_

10 minutes ago, foolee said:

Do you think Glasto may wait to push Raye to headliner rather than sub now? I'd imagine she'll want to do it though which always helps. Can imagine Nick Cave, Charli, NIN and Jack White wanting to play the slots too. Can see only one of Chappell and Sabrina as think they'll be high up and demand quite a decent fee. 

Raye is pretty far off at the moment I think - so probably worth it to her to sub

However there is a lot of good sub / other headline choice at the moment so its hard to say if she will win out, i think she's on the smaller side for subbing to begin with to be honest

Just now, Ben7amin_ said:

\

Bicep have put on socials that new album is done -  and a fried of mine recons is out late November early December -  wether Matts illness impacts this in anyway remains to be seen 

Ah missed that first bit.

Must say it seems incredibly unlikely to me its out this year though! - there's heaps of chroma shows booked including a WHP date literally announced earlier in early December. It seems unlikely they would overlap with an album launch

stranger things have happened i guess - think 2025 launch is more likely

19 hours ago, archiegow said:

Exactly like you have sub headliner shouts (Chappell, Sabrina, the XX, Raye etc.), you have your outright Other headliners (Charli, Nick Cave, Prodigy, Nine Inch Nails) then you have those who can easily do both (Jack White, VW, Paramore, Childish Gambino) so you’re spoilt for choice and some will miss out!

Is there a rumour NIN are in for a return visit?

On 9/17/2024 at 2:26 AM, archiegow said:

Post-birthday update (any and all feedback welcome):

Pyramid - Fred again.., Jack White, Chappell Roan, Hozier, Tears for Fears, Teddy Swims, Travis, Anastacia

Other Stage - Charli xcx, The Libertines, Gracie Abrams, Franz Ferdinand, Kneecap, Shed Seven, Razorlight (openers)

West Holts - Nile Rodgers & Chic, Amaarae, Rizzle Kicks, Magdalena Bay, Charlotte Adigery & Bolis Pupol, Master Peace

Woodsies - Robyn, St. Vincent, Beabadoobee, TBA, Cat Burns, Wunderhorse, The Dare, Alfie Templeman

The Park - Suede, Ethel Cain, The Voidz, Yves Tumor, Kelly Lee Owens, Model/Actriz

Saturday:

Pyramid - Rihanna, Raye, Halsey, Alanis Morrisette, Glass Animals, Maggie Rogers, The Human League, Olly Murs

Other Stage - The Prodigy, Asake, Snow Patrol, CMAT, Feeder, James Bay

West Holts - Ezra Collective, Kamasi Washington, Denzel Curry, Obongjayar, Vieux Farka Touré, Tierra Whack

Woodsies - King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, Becky Hill, Clairo, Nova Twins, English Teacher, Hinds, Kojey Radical

The Park - Future Islands, Gabriels, 100 gecs, TBA, The Lemon Twigs, Bartees Strange

Sunday:

Pyramid - Olivia Rodrigo, Vampire Weekend, Sabrina Carpenter, Cher, Tyla, James Blunt, The Corrs, Gabrielle

Other Stage - Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds, Wet Leg, Self Esteem, The Wombats, Amyl and the Sniffers, MARINA, The Reytons

West Holts - FKA twigs, Khruangbin, JPEGMAFIA, Porter Robinson, Hak Baker, Fat Dog, KOKOROKO

Woodsies - BARRY CAN'T SWIM, Blossoms, PinkPantheress, Bleachers, Shaboozey, Nadine Shah

The Park - The Flaming Lips, Caribou, Oh Sees, Waxahatchee, Moses Sumney, Julien Baker

(Holding out for Paramore dropping new music so they can be in contention for Pyramid sub/Other headliner)

STICK! Only one Pymild headliner I'd 'possibly' see and that's Rihanna, but what an amazing mix across other days and stages - amazing!