Legends Slot 2025

FestiHead

Justin Timberlake keeps circling around my head, but it's not the one.

Maybe we go back to somebody down the line of Cat Stevens and get somebody with a slightly lower star wattage in.

Maybe Joe Bonamassa comes and does his Rory Gallagher tribute - though that definitely wouldn't be big enough. Far more early Pyramid, that.

3 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

There's a tabloid article saying that's who they want - but nothing to indicate it's actually in motion.

An article handily published while she was trying to publicise her autobiography (out next month, probably quite good tbf). I think we can feel free to disregard the rumour until some more reliable evidence emerges.

2 hours ago, MK1 said:

Lots of big Pink Floyd hits in the setlist

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/david-gilmour/2024/royal-albert-hall-london-england-73a99ec9.html

I think David Gilmour's showed interest in playing Glastonbury in the past. Could he do it next year?

17 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

Lots of big Pink Floyd hits in the setlist

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/david-gilmour/2024/royal-albert-hall-london-england-73a99ec9.html

I think David Gilmour's showed interest in playing Glastonbury in the past. Could he do it next year?

I think he falls into no-man’s land at Glasto now; one of many acts of his era that could easily have headlined 15-20 years ago but may now be seen as underwhelming by the younger festival goers, especially given that the majority of the set is his solo stuff and from the Roger-less version of the Floyd