Legends Slot 2025

FestiHead

5 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

I keep on holding out hope Mark Knopfler will walk back his decision to retire from touring. Even if he just goes down the Gilmour route and camps at a single venue for five nights, it'd be something. 

Some rumours going he has some problems which effects him from playing the guitar. At least playing live night after night. He has not played live, not even one song, to promote his new album. I fear those days are really gone.

9 minutes ago, MK1 said:

Some rumours going he has some problems which effects him from playing the guitar. At least playing live night after night. He has not played live, not even one song, to promote his new album. I fear those days are really gone.

He didn't appear fully well on the Sky Music Legends series a few months back, quite slow moving.

32 minutes ago, MK1 said:

Yeah, he's had a few nasty bouts of Covid-19. But the chatter was that he confirmed he'd be off the road for good way back in 2019, even before all this.