Legends Slot 2025

FestiHead

On 10/19/2024 at 9:06 AM, NorthernSoul52 said:

Re: Robbie Williams - one of those who straddles the Legends line and outright headliner for me. If we had Kylie do the former in the end, it is probably where he goes - but he's had an obscene number of hits, and famously the ego to match. I don't know if he would accept it, providing there was a sniff of Pyramid headline in the offering. (Not about the money, I'd wager - but about the prestige.)

I've often seen Robbie Williams in the legends spot as a perfect metaphor for when your girlfriend develops a huge interest in pegging. You're far better off just agreeing and getting on with it at the next available opportunity than moaning, complaining and delaying it - just let her get it out of her system ffs.

then its one and done, and doesn't have to stink up the bedroom/pyramid field for the rest of time.

If we take short term Williams uncomfortableness, we'll never have to hear from him again! 👍 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

I've often seen Robbie Williams in the legends spot as a perfect metaphor for when your girlfriend develops a huge interest in pegging. You're far better off just agreeing and getting on with it at the next available opportunity than moaning, complaining and delaying it - just let her get it out of her system ffs.

then its one and done, and doesn't have to stink up the bedroom/pyramid field for the rest of time.

If we take short term Williams uncomfortableness, we'll never have to hear from him again! 👍 

🤣🤣🤣 Out of reactions but that's made me laugh so hard (and on a day I could really use it), so thank you.

10 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Given Robbie has already played the Pyramid it sounds like the peggee is protesting a little too much.

That was a mere exploratory indie finger, rather than the full lubed up ninety minutes

1 hour ago, balti-pie said:

Well, that's something I didn't think I'd read today.

2 hours ago, balti-pie said:

Then afterwards, you realise you actually enjoyed it more than you thought you would