Favourite Photos from 2024

Crazyfool01

It's definitely the phase of my Glastonbury journey where I've started taking photos of the seemingly mundane things rather than the acts/special attractions. I remember thinking "how many more Glasto's have I got left?" this year, and found myself taking pictures of long drop doors, muddy lane, the power lines overhead etc. The little things that make it Glastonbury.

• Upvote 4

59 minutes ago, CharlotteB said:

It's definitely the phase of my Glastonbury journey where I've started taking photos of the seemingly mundane things rather than the acts/special attractions. I remember thinking "how many more Glasto's have I got left?" this year, and found myself taking pictures of long drop doors, muddy lane, the power lines overhead etc. The little things that make it Glastonbury.

Yes,we’ve been doing that as well.it’s the things that are unique to the festival even if that includes a long drop door or signage!
IMG_0792.thumb.jpeg.a880ed800da04f42790873f8b84b7e13.jpeg

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, CharlotteB said:

I've run out of upvotes but yes I def enjoy looking through photos away from the main stages - the headliners do have a place but I am more keen to see the minutiae - the crew and build especially, love seeing the new arcadia dragonfly and weird and wonderful costumes etc

• Upvote 1