Pilton Party 2024

deadponyclub

On 8/1/2024 at 8:59 AM, northernangel said:

The Pilton Party isn't as stick on as the extravaganza but I still think they'll do it. In fairness to recent, Elbow and Wolf Alice both have played Glastonbury a fair bit over the years that they liked appeared in the years they didn't played this.

I've not travelling that far for it but it's way better that Elbow and The Streets for me.

Pilton Party is very stick on. The Thingy stats ignore the fact the 'Nos' basically all played the festival before (eg. Elbow played 2022). Libs will almost certainly be there next time

1 hour ago, dotdash79 said:

She's is really good but even better live, amazing voice.

And if that is her nailed on for next year then as long as I get tickets I'll be a very happy person! See me at the front in my CMAT is a silly bitch at the festival.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2024 at 10:43 PM, Crazyfool01 said:

yep but in a more basic way ... no idea if ill do anything this year though im low on upgrade ideas now 

a light-up syringe, for pete 😛

28 minutes ago, panasonic2011 said:

Love Baggy Mondays!!!

Do you think lineup is as we have it announced …. Dj patmandu , libertines , cmat , baggy Mondays ….. and then acts to be announced as the earliest on stage ? Patmandu usually closes … at least he has for the ones I’ve been to 

8 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

The weather forecast is looking good for everyone going the Pilton party, a dry week ahead in the run up to next Friday.🤞🤞

It’s not next Friday, being the 30th. It’s the week after, the 6th. 

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Too early to be checking the weather ? Hat is nearly repaired but won’t be a PP edition this time … will drag my Coldplay one out before it joins the hat museum 

Keep it safe, you’ll need it when they play the Sunday legend  spot in a few years time😉

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Keep it safe, you’ll need it when they play the Sunday legend  spot in a few years time😉

I think that they may have at least one more headline set left in them before they look at a legend spot 

just had another reminder email pop up about PP... guess i'm not the only one who can't be bothered with it this year if they're still trying to shift tickets.

(i actually really wish i was going, but just cant justify the cost for a band i really cannot stand).

3 minutes ago, -TLR- said:

just had another reminder email pop up about PP... guess i'm not the only one who can't be bothered with it this year if they're still trying to shift tickets.

(i actually really wish i was going, but just cant justify the cost for a band i really cannot stand).

hasnt sold out the last couple of years ... seem to remember the same happening last year tbh ... libs very underwhelming for me but nights out with mates are hard to get organised and this one is pencilled into the friends wives calendars and its not just the one band either 

1 hour ago, panasonic2011 said:

Does anybody know times of bands.  Not arriving until 6.30 and worried Baggy Mondays will be on early.  Tried emailing festival but they just say gates open  at 5 and music ends at 11

I’ve got dj patmandu on my fb … I’ll give him a nudge and see if he fancies divulging anything …. He’s usually on last with the headliner on before … but with baggy Mondays playing that’s confused the order somewhat 

32 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I’ve got dj patmandu on my fb … I’ll give him a nudge and see if he fancies divulging anything …. He’s usually on last with the headliner on before … but with baggy Mondays playing that’s confused the order somewhat 

Thanks,  I’ve just messaged him and Baggy Mondays so hopefully one of them can shed some light on times.