Campervan fields , how was your pitch?

Woody-Club UK

We were in E21 as I get a space in East Accessible Forward Campervan Field. It's the fenced off area to the left looking towards the festival. We rarely had toilet paper but hand sanitizer was plentiful in our wheelchair accessible toilets with locks! 

We arrived at about 4pm and there was no queues on the road into the campervan ticketing procedure. A few light hearted questions from security and then received the CV east sticker and proceeded effortlessly to the Fields. Entered the fields and was directed left into the E24 field which was completely empty and the location was fine, a little too far from the porta loos as one of my friends has a wristband to Access disability toilets but we stayed and it wasn't a problem. The new design porta loos with the grid floors are definitely an improvement  👍🏼

Edited by gazzared

14 hours ago, Nice hymer said:

I think the noise you could hear was from Camp Kerala. It annoys the hell out of me, beige 80s pop music drowning out the sound of the festival. Nice easy walk to the gate though...

camp k always used to use buggies to the gate.

Arrived Wednesday 8pm. Just started filling E14. Right in the corner. Other side of the fence from the silo. Must not have been as busy because we normally arrive slightly earlier but end up in the same field but further back. Taps fine, toilets a little spread out. 

I dont mind the walk after a night out, also being close to the wood you can keep it on your right and follow it around to the correct field. Even the Mrs who is hopeless with directions at a festival, found the caravan at 6am Sunday morning on her own!