I've gone early and made a glastonbury clashfinder for 2025, tell me your thoughts [be gentle]...

Jack H

I love how these things happen earlier and earlier these days. 

I remember ages ago on eFests, the "Headliners for XX-year" threads weren't even started until a month or so after current festival had ended.

Now, all the common threads are already "Fitness for Glasto 2025", "What You've Done to Get Ready for Glastonbury 2025" are already starting, lol. Love the year round buzz people have for the place.

And now a mock Clashfinder for 2025!

Absolutely loving the Placebo>Skepta>Prodigy run, even if Prodigy are clashing with Underworld.

Good shout for Annie Lennox in the Legends slot. Would love to hear her belt out "Sweet Dreams" in the sunshine.

Edited by MEGATRONICMEATWAGON
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

As a wife and mother who likes to be organised this is a green flag for me 🤣 

I just hate doing anything in December and want to enjoy the month knowing all the stuff like that is out of the way. Plus, there's so many deals on during the year, it keeps costs down - costs that I can then spend on stuff like rum for Glastonbury 😅

1 minute ago, TheNewUnion said:

I'm largely anti Mick Hucknalll but  Simply Red as a the legend and it could be very good indeed. They've got the tunes for a HUGE hour of hits, it'd be very good. 

They're a band, so should be ruled out on that basis alone.

And also last time they played, Mark Lamarr on the TV coverage spent the entire weekend taking the piss out of them being there so there might be some hurt feelings (albeit that was a while ago now).

6 hours ago, Jack H said:

Have added George Ezra as Friday Other Stage Opener, anymore suggestions or rumours add em in! Madonna was originally my thought for Saturday headliner but thinks that's very unlikely now. 

Ha! I was only joking with that punt. First name that popped into my head tbh, but I like your style.

Edited by MEGATRONICMEATWAGON