2025 Ticket Sales

Syuile

On 7/9/2024 at 4:47 PM, Avalon_Fields said:

I can’t remember if it was 2003 or 2004, but the sale started at 7pm I think, and it was after midnight before I eventually got on! My PC crashed several times, the internet connection was tragic, and I didn’t really get anywhere for several hours. Those were the days!

It was 2004. Went on sale at 8pm and was run by a company called Aloud.

I managed to get tickets at around 1am on the phone but friends weren't having any luck.

I went into work the next day and tickets were still on sale so managed to pick up the remaining 4 that our group needed 

4 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Same. My luck has to run out at some point. This year was the first time we didn't get everyone in the group in, LOADS of us trying for 2 in the final resale and we didn't get close. 

Hard same - we were several troops down this year.

Been an unbelievable run of luck for yhe rest of us - and it just can't last.

1 hour ago, philipsteak said:

A mate (I didn't know him back then) used to have the same. Don't think he's been since about 2003 though. We were talking about it the other day and he was shocked to learn it was no longer done over the phone. He's only 50 but I regularly compare him to my 78 year old mum when it comes to technology.

A friend of mine went to Uni in Nottingham in the early 2000s and one of her friends ended up working at See Tickets for a period of time.....funny how she got tickets every year for about 5 years in a row.....

56 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Same. My luck has to run out at some point. This year was the first time we didn't get everyone in the group in, LOADS of us trying for 2 in the final resale and we didn't get close. 

A mere blip. Operations normal this year.*

*Still bricking it as always...

• Like 1

I havnt even seen the booking page since 2016, its been ridiculous!

admittedly i'm only trying for others, but i still approach it professionally - even came into work one sunday to see if the massed banks of the NHS could provide some technical ballast. Nope, in short.