Help Needed for Dissertation on Glastonbury's Environmental Initiatives

Megha

Hi everyone,

My name is Megha Singha Roy, and I'm currently pursuing my master’s degree in international Events Management at Manchester Metropolitan University. As part of my dissertation, I'm researching the environmental initiatives at Glastonbury Festival and their impact.

I’ve created a short questionnaire to gather insights and opinions from festival-goers and environmental enthusiasts. Your participation would be incredibly valuable and greatly appreciated.

• All responses are anonymous and confidential.
  • The data will be used solely for academic purposes.

Please take a few minutes to complete the questionnaire by clicking the link below:    https://app.onlinesurveys.jisc.ac.uk/s/mmu/glastonbury-research-questionnaire

Thank you so much for your time and assistance!

Done. Some answers may not give the answers needed though, as in I didn't use cigarette butt disposal things but that's because I don’t smoke, not because I threw butts away.

2 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

Something I forgot while filling in the form.

Need to do what Shambala has done; only vegetarian food at vendors. 

Have you managed to get a way in yet Skip?

18 minutes ago, tarw said:

Have you managed to get a way in yet Skip?

No 

Although Oxfam stewarding positions are coming up regularly, there are no camper van spots left.

I really couldn’t stand staying in a tent just a few 100 metres from my home 

17 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

No 

Although Oxfam stewarding positions are coming up regularly, there are no camper van spots left.

I really couldn’t stand staying in a tent just a few 100 metres from my home 

Could you park your van in the car park (over the road from the campsite) and either stay in it there or see if there is any room/flexibility when you’re there?

2 minutes ago, tarw said:

Could you park your van in the car park (over the road from the campsite) and either stay in it there or see if there is any room/flexibility when you’re there?

As far as I know staying in a van in the car park is strictly forbidden. I’ve already emailed Oxfam about camper van places.

Really not prepared to drive 5.5 hours and spend over £200 in diesel to stay in a tiny tent