West Holts 2025

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

West Holts arguably had the best line-up this year (maybe every year?) and is a big favourite of mine personally.

Who's gonna play 2025? Let's bung all ideas in here in the run-up to the fest next year.

Fri: Run the Jewels

Saturday: Jamiroquai

Sunday: FKA Twigs

Probably a total crap shoot at this stage, but would love any of the above headlining at least one night. No idea about tours etc, so don't judge too hard.

• Upvote 2

I really hope Chaka Khan is on The Pyramid and not headlining WH. Personal preference! 

RTJ would be ace but are they active/touring? 

Chase and Status for the electronic act? 

20 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

a0600920940_65

Gives him a year to step up with the right sort of show.

Would be some jump, but given his slot this year was criminally low and he’s clearly one of the good ones in life, I’m here for it. 

2 hours ago, nikkic said:

Presumably they will be by then, given RTJ5 should be out in plenty of time. Question is whether they’d want to do festivals before touring it.

Edited by kalifire

2 hours ago, nikkic said:

I really hope Chaka Khan is on The Pyramid and not headlining WH. Personal preference! 

Chase and Status for the electronic act? 

How come you'd prefer Chaka Khan on Pyramid instead of West Holts?

9 minutes ago, Looother said:

I want to see Beirut and Fat Freddy's Drop. I don't really understand why they've both only played once, and bloody ages ago.

Would love Fab Freddy’s Drop on West Holts. I’d put them down as potential headliners but they are subbing for The Saw Doctors at Beautiful Days which makes me wonder if they’d have to accept a slot lower down the lineup.

42 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

How come you'd prefer Chaka Khan on Pyramid instead of West Holts?

Personal preference but I think some acts feel “better” in certain positions.

Eg Kelis earlier on the main stage I wouldn’t have missed, but I didn’t fancy her for my headliner when she topped WH.

Think Chaka would kill a Pyramid slot 3rd or 4th down, but doubt she’d get the crowd as a WH headliner. 

I could be talking rubbish of course 🤣

4 hours ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

I wonder who's gonna fill the runic/traditional folk/rock slot next year a la the Hu and Heilung.

I’d like Amon Amarth if we’re going for niche metal, this one being much more Viking heraldry and melodeath fun (brilliant live show too) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, balti-pie said:

I’d like Amon Amarth if we’re going for niche metal, this one being much more Viking heraldry and melodeath fun (brilliant live show too) 

That would be a great shout. Thought of Wind Rose as well, inspired by Tolkien's, dwarven metal 😅