West Holts 2025

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Ben7amin_ said:

There not calling it Leba & The Maytals - but still probably should be in the conversation for a West Holts slot 

image.thumb.png.e37c4689a37d8fb666f88c55b70e31d3.png

Eek. Bit cringy. I seem to remember them not turning up for a West Holts slot a few years ago.

2 hours ago, CharlotteB said:

Eek. Bit cringy. I seem to remember them not turning up for a West Holts slot a few years ago.

They had played in London the night before and it was traffic related, They got stuck in the fallout from a major crash They did play on the Truth stage instead.  I was working in West Holts at the time and the PA for the stage had been saying between every act that Toots might not happen - it was a shame, they though they might just make it so they did not put a replacement act on.  

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/toots-and-the-maytals/2017/worthy-farm-pilton-england-53e4f325.html

Edited by Ben7amin_