2000 Trees 2025

2 hours ago, Gummy de Milo said:

Well, if Biffy and Shikari are ruled out, that changes things. We know theres a wildcard, and we know theres a "top 5 dream headliner".

Alexisonfire/AFI

Amyl and the Sniffers/Kneecap

... Weezer?

Honestly theres a lot of bands that cover a lot of these bases. I could see the dream band being Deftones, Weezer, Gallows reunion, etc. The wildcard could be anything from Kneecap to Knocked Loose.

f**k imagine Trees getting Weezer over Download. To be honest they are probably the right size to play it with Trees evolving but they don't co-headline with anyone.

35 minutes ago, foolee said:

Another prediction poster 

IMG_1256.jpeg

Would find it a bit strange for Kneecap to take a co-headline spot over The Hives. Seen lots of predictions with Kneecap, but are they actually big enough? I get that they have major momentum behind them at the moment, so can see how that would be a consideration

(Also would love the Andrew W.K. pick)

Edited by GoodbyeLulu

17 minutes ago, GoodbyeLulu said:

Would find it a bit strange for Kneecap to take a co-headline spot over The Hives. Seen lots of predictions with Kneecap, but are they actually big enough? I get that they have major momentum behind them at the moment, so can see how that would be a consideration

They aren't. But are clearly liked by Trees, I'd be a bit peeved to be co-headlining with them if I was any of the touted other headliners 

Their upcoming tour is similar in size to what Hot Mulligan did before headlining the Axiom this year

Edited by Chavmeisterdeluxe
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GoodbyeLulu said:

I've gone for Kneecap for the out there headliner that James mentioned on the pod more than anything. 

51 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

They aren't. But are clearly liked by Trees, I'd be a bit peeved to be co-headlining with them if I was any of the touted other headliners 

Their upcoming tour is similar in size to what Hot Mulligan did before headlining the Axiom this year

To be fair they've sold out all but 1 date of the tour and got 2 nights at Kentish Town so quite a big tour. 

2 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Think Rise Against are the sort who could be in the conversation, but for whatever reason, are not.

We're at the point now where all we know is that its not Shikari, its not Biffy, and its, according to James, one of the best bookings he's ever made. Its down to interpretation but i think Rise Against are absolutely in that convo. I cant remember the exact words, but there was something about the booking being in excess of 100k. Theres a lot of possibility there... Rise Against, Deftones, Weezer, Placebo, Alexisonfire, The Offspring, Knocked Loose, Turnstile... Gallows with Frank now that he's called the Rattlesnakes a day... Letlive? Who bloody knows. Wait and watch us get completely blindsided by it being something like AFI and a Lower Than Atlantis reunion or something daft.