Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

2000 Trees 2025

3 minutes ago, nowyouregideon said:

Horse of wheels my mind immediately went to the Fall of Troy. Don't know if they are a headliner though, plus it's a bit on the nose.

I think it's Pvris for Paris of Troy from the fall of troy.

Fall of Troy aren't even headlining ATG

Edited by Chavmeisterdeluxe
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, crowdcontrol2924 said:

Kneecap as Thursday co-headliner. Their first album is 3cag (slang for MDMA) and newest album is called Fine Art which explains the frame on the graphic, and matches their album artwork.

I am pretty confident this is Clue 1 solved. In the comments they did confirm there are 2 clues in the post.

Also see 2 promoters, 1 pod episode called 'the exact cost of our festivals'. At 16 mins he is asked about Kneecap headlining.

Edited by p0sterb0y
Podcast ep
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Knocked loose playing brixton academy March 17th and Manchester on the 18th. Feels like 2000 trees is unlikely as this is onsale this week

They’re playing at Download too, to be announced next month.

I don't get how Kneecap are big enough to be a headliner for Trees. They are leading us to believe that all 5 acts are headliner size and so I just don't get how they include them in the 5. They seem to have built up expectations which may have helped sell some extra tickets but will be a little underwhelming if many turn up to be on the small size.

1 minute ago, Dales said:

I don't get how Kneecap are big enough to be a headliner for Trees. They are leading us to believe that all 5 acts are headliner size and so I just don't get how they include them in the 5. They seem to have built up expectations which may have helped sell some extra tickets but will be a little underwhelming if many turn up to be on the small size.

It would be shite marketing to say 'we've booked a band who really aren't big enough for the slot' before they've even been announced tbf.

Kneecap's tour is pretty big and sold out - I'd say they're definitely co-headline size now. The film has made them pretty big and there's a lot of talk for an Oscar nomination for the international category, which would make them even bigger before the fest.

I think it'd work and they'd be a great booking.

• Like 2

So assuming Trees were gonna be wind up merchants... the first clue (pill) could be Placebo, Cage the Elephant (Neon Pill), Kneecap (Drug Dealin Pagans, 3cag), Alexisonfire (familiar drugs).

The second teaser looks like any of At the Drive In, Bloc Party, Papa Roach, Deftones. 

Some more likely than others, but heyo.

Edited by Gummy de Milo

24 minutes ago, Andrinald said:

Kneecap's tour is pretty big and sold out - I'd say they're definitely co-headline size now. The film has made them pretty big and there's a lot of talk for an Oscar nomination for the international category, which would make them even bigger before the fest.

I think it'd work and they'd be a great booking.

They definitely make sense in terms of tour size.

They’ve sold out Kentish Town Forum on their current tour, and if Knocked Loose are considered big enough to headline the fest, it’s worth noting they didn’t manage to sell the same venue out earlier this year. Kneecap can clearly shift tickets.

Edited by crowdcontrol2924

1 hour ago, Rusty Spoon said:

It would be shite marketing to say 'we've booked a band who really aren't big enough for the slot' before they've even been announced tbf.

That would be refreshingly honest. My point was they could have just had one headliner each day and announce 3 acts rather then push the idea of 5 headliners if some end up on the smaller size.

Although, It does look like I have misjudged how popular Kneecap are but they will not have me rushing to buy a ticket if they are anniunced as a headliner. Still holding off buying tickets until I see who is playing