Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

2000 Trees 2025

4 hours ago, northernangel said:

Deep down I know Bloc Party aren't a Trees band really and those others make sense.

I disagree with this, in the same vein that we've had bands like The Amazons and Against The Current booked before, there's always a few bands that lean a bit more towards the indie/soft rock side of things at the fest

1 minute ago, itskinglizard said:

I disagree with this, in the same vein that we've had bands like The Amazons and Against The Current booked before, there's always a few bands that lean a bit more towards the indie/soft rock side of things at the fest

Lets not forget Los Campesinos! Were in a prominent slot last year

12 minutes ago, liamglastocrowhurst1 said:

Someone in the comments of the instagram post mentioned how it looks like its struggling to muzzle a mutt.

Aka some mutts (cant be muzzled) - Amyl and the Sniffers 

Yeah, can see that being it. 

41 minutes ago, itskinglizard said:

Difference between undercard and headliner.

35 minutes ago, foolee said:

Yeah, can see that being it. 

34 minutes ago, foolee said:

I’m thinking this is what we might get

Papa Roach - Kneecap

Amyl & The Sniffers - AFI

Alexisonfire

There is a great shout from someone of the Wolf and the net relating to ...and out come the wolves hinting to rancid.

Rancid and AFI Friday would be epic.

I think Kneecap would definitely be being played up to co-headline with Papa Roach. I would have thought Amyl and Kneecap is the better fit with Papa Roach and AFI but I guess that's what gets you there for more than one day.

Edited by northernangel

45 minutes ago, liamglastocrowhurst1 said:

Someone in the comments of the instagram post mentioned how it looks like its struggling to muzzle a mutt.

Aka some mutts (cant be muzzled) - Amyl and the Sniffers 

This has gotta be it, the capital letters also spell out WOOF which is a moment in the song where they shout WOOF WOOF, as well as Amyl & The Sniffers being literally in the UK a couple days before Trees

Also worth noting they did say one of their bookings this year was a "wildcard" booking so that alone could mean set aside your expectations for what is and isn't a Trees band

I still do think Bloc Party is a Trees band though, they've had bands like IDLES and Nothing But Thieves before too which I wouldn't normally associate with Trees

so my current guesses are Bloc Party + Kneecap, Amyl & The Sniffers + whoever the next clue is

I really feel like Alexisonfire are gonna be there so they might be the Saturday, we'll see when they drop that clue tomorrow

3 minutes ago, itskinglizard said:

Also worth noting they did say one of their bookings this year was a "wildcard" booking so that alone could mean set aside your expectations for what is and isn't a Trees band

I still do think Bloc Party is a Trees band though, they've had bands like IDLES and Nothing But Thieves before too which I wouldn't normally associate with Trees

so my current guesses are Bloc Party + Kneecap, Amyl & The Sniffers + whoever the next clue is

I really feel like Alexisonfire are gonna be there so they might be the Saturday, we'll see when they drop that clue tomorrow

Idles and Nothing But Thieves both played smaller stages before they headlined.

4 minutes ago, itskinglizard said:

I guess IDLES are along the lines of bands like The Chats, Dune Rats and Amyl (if they’re booked). Nothing But Thieves have a good relationship with the festival and we’re booked early days but I feel like Bloc Party suits the indie festivals more, can’t see them doing Truck etc. alongside Live At Leeds. I think Bloc Party is more hope than anything. Personally think Kneecap are the wildcard just because it’ll be weird having a rap oriented headliner rather than just on the lineup. 

8 minutes ago, itskinglizard said:

Papa Roach are almost definitely one at this point I think.

Hear me out. Clue number 1 is Nine Inch Nails.

It isn't a pill, it's a rubber, or an Eraser, like the song from The Downward Spiral. The background music and caption are from the Saw soundtrack, a spin-off of which is called Spiral. The emojis used in the caption are some kind of whirlwind or cyclone, which go round in...a spiral. 

1 minute ago, Gejonimo said:

Hear me out. Clue number 1 is Nine Inch Nails.

It isn't a pill, it's a rubber, or an Eraser, like the song from The Downward Spiral. The background music and caption are from the Saw soundtrack, a spin-off of which is called Spiral. The emojis used in the caption are some kind of whirlwind or cyclone, which go round in...a spiral. 

Nine Inch Nails are not co-headlining 2000 trees